There are 623 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

20 more advanced tickets have been released. Grab 'em now using the link on the top post.
Guys I will be going through all 15 pages and jotting down roll call for names of people say they would be attending. Once again I have decided I am going (told the boss, people at work, and more importantly my wife) and will be meeting Chris (smileyrva) in Richmond, VA on Monday and riding up with him. I should be sitting in section 127 with Amir, Rubber, and mini Rubber. I will check the thread every day and update it as close as I can. If there is anything you guys want me to add let me know.
hey dummies, Jed York giving away field passes and tickets to the game. ACT NOW!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hey dummies, Jed York giving away field passes and tickets to the game. ACT NOW!

he does it every week for every game, home and road.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Alright, here's the deal. I met with the GM at Town Tavern (the SF bar in DC) - they have about 75 people who are planning to tailgate, and would like to merge with us. I'm also getting with the ppl running the tailgate on the other forum - they brought a bunch of people last time as well. Town Tavern has rented a large space in the bus lot, next to the green lot. They're bringing grills and kegs, and are doing an all-you-can-eat/drink deal. My thought is to rent the space next to their current space, and do one big tailgate together. That way those us of who want to do their all-you-can-eat/drink can do that, and those who want to bring their own stuff can do that too. Let me know what you think - I told her I would get back with her tomorrow. If it's all good, I'll start working on logistics, and get an official head count so we can make sure we have enough food and drink.

What time? I have never tailgated before so how early should one arrive?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GORO:
Alright, here's the deal. I met with the GM at Town Tavern (the SF bar in DC) - they have about 75 people who are planning to tailgate, and would like to merge with us. I'm also getting with the ppl running the tailgate on the other forum - they brought a bunch of people last time as well. Town Tavern has rented a large space in the bus lot, next to the green lot. They're bringing grills and kegs, and are doing an all-you-can-eat/drink deal. My thought is to rent the space next to their current space, and do one big tailgate together. That way those us of who want to do their all-you-can-eat/drink can do that, and those who want to bring their own stuff can do that too. Let me know what you think - I told her I would get back with her tomorrow. If it's all good, I'll start working on logistics, and get an official head count so we can make sure we have enough food and drink.

per nfl rule, parking lot opens 4 hours prior to kickoff. we plan on being there right when it happens lol
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
per nfl rule, parking lot opens 4 hours prior to kickoff. we plan on being there right when it happens lol

Alright me and the Wife will be attending, We'd like to get our tickets when we arrive at the Party!
Originally posted by GORO:

The food and drinks are supposed to arrive at 5. I'll prob be there when the gates open.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
The food and drinks are supposed to arrive at 5. I'll prob be there when the gates open.

same here chris.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Early weather says its gonna be in the 40's during the day and 32 at night. I'm ok with that if there is no wind but there most likely will be.

FUUUUUUUUUU
20 more advanced tickets have been released. Grab 'em now using the link on the top post.

Awesome. Got 2. See you guys on Monday
You guys better post pics!
Just got my ticket for the tailgate. See you guys there. Hoping the forecast warms up a bit.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Just got my ticket for the tailgate. See you guys there. Hoping the forecast warms up a bit.

Sweet!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You guys better post pics!

this.

amir, take ur sister.