There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

cant wait tell the 25 coming up from greensboro nc never been to a game before all b bymyself wife hates football lol so go niners!!! havent got my ticket yet ganna get it next week
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Link to advanced tickets is in the first post. Jump on them before they sell out!

s**t tickets already sold out, didn't realize that the link posted earlier this afternoon. Do you know if there's any chance there will still be some tickets available early the day of?

Yeah there will be 30+ tickets available day of.
I'll be there with my brother and uncle! They're both eagles fans, but I'm giving them niners jerseys for that night! I'm still stoked even though we're on a 2 game skid.
[ Edited by ApatheticIAm on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:51 AM ]
I will be there. Even if I don't get a ticket I can bring my own stuff.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Officially got my tix.

Me and Rubberneck will be there. Lookin forward to seeing Niner Nation taking over FedEx again.
Coming up from Hickory, NC to see my Niners cannot wait I may have an extra ticket for sale when I get there Saturday if I don't find a taker around here to come up with us. PM me if interested.
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
Officially got my tix.

Me and Rubberneck will be there. Lookin forward to seeing Niner Nation taking over FedEx again.

Sweet! Just the two of you?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
well hope we can get up early and not let them think they can play with us. you let a 3-6 team get confidence and give them a chance to win at the end you are asking for trouble,, look at the saints game yesterday. they did not bury us early, for some reason (defense and dawson i guess)we got a little confidence and were in a position to win at the end until ck runs out of bounds and we decide it would be nice if we ran into their punt return man
All the fans here have given up on this season. Niners fans are gonna come out in full force. We're gonna win this one.
Never giving up on the season! Always believing with Harbaugh and our team. Ready to see our Niners in person in primetime. We will play much better and be prepared this week.
All the fans here have given up on this season. Niners fans are gonna come out in full force. We're gonna win this one.

I'd love nothing more than to have Crabtree in the lineup.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Officially got my tix.

rubber's son too. got an extra ticket that im waiting to see if Miles wants it.
Officially got my tix.

rubber's son too. got an extra ticket that im waiting to see if Miles wants it.

Oh im in dude
"New Member" to the forum, but been lurking for a while. Myself and 3 other 9er fans will stop be stopping by the tailgate! We'll plan on BYOB and will probably cookout ourselves before we walk over from the business park paylots. Go 9ers! See you guys there! Can't wait to see FedEx filled with more 9er fans than Skins fans.
[ Edited by EastCoast9erFan on Nov 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM ]