There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Alright, I have some more details. The all you can eat/drink deal will be $25. You'll be able to buy these tickets online - they will send me the link, and I'll post it here. The $25 will include burgers, hot dogs, sides, etc. as well as beer. Those bringing their own food will be able to use their grills to cook it. I'll post the link soon.

Miles, I'll get the details for the first page update tomorrow AM. Thanks, bro.

Thanks much for doing the legwork on figuring out details, man. Looking forward to my first (and possibly only, unfortunately) live Niners game of the 2013 season.

No problem, man. We're gonna do it up bigger than ATL last year
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
Alright, I have some more details. The all you can eat/drink deal will be $25. You'll be able to buy these tickets online - they will send me the link, and I'll post it here. The $25 will include burgers, hot dogs, sides, etc. as well as beer. Those bringing their own food will be able to use their grills to cook it. I'll post the link soon.

Miles, I'll get the details for the first page update tomorrow AM. Thanks, bro.

cdub, is there gonna be a BYOB section?? Can those that don't get the tix enter the Town Tavern section? If so, will we have a place to grill/store our beers?

You'll be able to enter both areas regardless of whether you do the tix or not. You can use the grills, and store your beers - the tix idea is just for those who don't want to bring their own stuff - but the tailgate will be open to everyone.
Originally posted by dreyus82:
NC49erfan82 i have a ticket for sale if u like. we are 10 guys coming down from ottawa canada and we have an extra ticket for sale if you like. let me know. as for the tailgate party whats the deal with it is it happening or what? who do i contact for info on it and what not? We are a bunch of niner fans and 1 redskins fan but we want to be part of the tailgate party festivities and have a good time with fellow niner fans! Can someone get back to me on this please! Thanks!

Thanks I am actually waiting for Amir's offer right now but can you tell me how much your selling it for? Amir said he will know by next Monday.
You'll be able to enter both areas regardless of whether you do the tix or not. You can use the grills, and store your beers - the tix idea is just for those who don't want to bring their own stuff - but the tailgate will be open to everyone.
Looking online to buy our green pass today what lot will you guys be in???????
Anybody else staying in the Arlington, VA area and going to be hanging out Sat and Sun?
Originally posted by jhoover49ers:
Looking online to buy our green pass today what lot will you guys be in???????

Bus lot, next to the green lot.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Anybody else staying in the Arlington, VA area and going to be hanging out Sat and Sun?

i probably won't be out on sat night but ill let you know if i am. see my post one or two pages back as to where to go.
I updated the first page! Roll Call everyone! I am going to jot me down as in so far.

Cool thanks I will try to locate you guys!!!

Cool thanks I will try to locate you guys!!!

You won't be able to miss us.
Link to advanced tickets is in the first post. Jump on them before they sell out!
my wife and i will be there....i don't know what the details are on where this tail gate is but if someone can provide we'll surely stop by
Originally posted by iLL49er:
my wife and i will be there....i don't know what the details are on where this tail gate is but if someone can provide we'll surely stop by

Bus lot. Check the map in the first post.
Wonder what the weather will be like?
Link to advanced tickets is in the first post. Jump on them before they sell out!

s**t tickets already sold out, didn't realize that the link posted earlier this afternoon. Do you know if there's any chance there will still be some tickets available early the day of?