There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Hey mods, can we unmerge this thread? I don't want Miles to have to continue updating the first post, especially if he may not be attending.

Sorry, once it's done, it can't be undone bro. See you there though. Save me a spot.

Cool man. Will do.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Hey mods, can we unmerge this thread? I don't want Miles to have to continue updating the first post, especially if he may not be attending.

Chris pm me the names and I will keep updating it for you.

Thanks bro
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Hey mods, can we unmerge this thread? I don't want Miles to have to continue updating the first post, especially if he may not be attending.

Chris pm me the names and I will keep updating it for you.

Thanks bro

Besides who knows I may end finding a way to go. Will help out if I can pull off some football pools I entered.
i'll be at this game..would stop by if there's a webzone tailgate. PM me
My gf and I are in. I just need to get parking passes for green lot. Where would be best to get them?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,834
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
My gf and I are in. I just need to get parking passes for green lot. Where would be best to get them?

craigslist
Got a parking pass for the green lot which one will everyone be in like to be around other Niners if possible? I will be heading that way Sat from Charlotte area with two more Niner fans a skin fan staying in Arlington not leaving until Tuesday. Hit me up if anybody else is going to be in that area staying at the Hotel Hyatt Arlington looking forward to partying Sat, Sun and watching them Niners crush them Skins in primetime!!!!
I'll be at the tailgate and likely will partake in the all you can eat/drink but let me get back to you to confirm before you mark me down as an "In advance"person.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,834
Originally posted by jhoover49ers:
Got a parking pass for the green lot which one will everyone be in like to be around other Niners if possible? I will be heading that way Sat from Charlotte area with two more Niner fans a skin fan staying in Arlington not leaving until Tuesday. Hit me up if anybody else is going to be in that area staying at the Hotel Hyatt Arlington looking forward to partying Sat, Sun and watching them Niners crush them Skins in primetime!!!!

arlington is a fun area. tons of hot white girls. go to the bars on Wilson Blvd (clarendon ballroom/mad rose) to start off and then go to "A town" at around midnight.
I may be able to swing something guys... Does anyone happen to have an extra ticket they would like to sell? I would hate to sit by myself but I am willing to do it IF I end up doing this. I might end up meeting with smileyrva in Richmond, VA and head down there with him on Monday. I am sorry for the going/not going back and forth deal I posted in this thread.

Chris I am still waiting on that list buddy.
NC49erfan82 i have a ticket for sale if u like. we are 10 guys coming down from ottawa canada and we have an extra ticket for sale if you like. let me know. as for the tailgate party whats the deal with it is it happening or what? who do i contact for info on it and what not? We are a bunch of niner fans and 1 redskins fan but we want to be part of the tailgate party festivities and have a good time with fellow niner fans! Can someone get back to me on this please! Thanks!
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,834
miles, i may have an extra ticket to sell too but not sure yet.
Alright, I have some more details. The all you can eat/drink deal will be $25. You'll be able to buy these tickets online - they will send me the link, and I'll post it here. The $25 will include burgers, hot dogs, sides, etc. as well as beer. Those bringing their own food will be able to use their grills to cook it. I'll post the link soon.

Miles, I'll get the details for the first page update tomorrow AM. Thanks, bro.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Alright, I have some more details. The all you can eat/drink deal will be $25. You'll be able to buy these tickets online - they will send me the link, and I'll post it here. The $25 will include burgers, hot dogs, sides, etc. as well as beer. Those bringing their own food will be able to use their grills to cook it. I'll post the link soon.

Miles, I'll get the details for the first page update tomorrow AM. Thanks, bro.

Thanks much for doing the legwork on figuring out details, man. Looking forward to my first (and possibly only, unfortunately) live Niners game of the 2013 season.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,834
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Alright, I have some more details. The all you can eat/drink deal will be $25. You'll be able to buy these tickets online - they will send me the link, and I'll post it here. The $25 will include burgers, hot dogs, sides, etc. as well as beer. Those bringing their own food will be able to use their grills to cook it. I'll post the link soon.

Miles, I'll get the details for the first page update tomorrow AM. Thanks, bro.

cdub, is there gonna be a BYOB section?? Can those that don't get the tix enter the Town Tavern section? If so, will we have a place to grill/store our beers?