There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

The East Coast 9ers tailgate would kick the West Coast 9ers talegates ass!
We're taking over FedEx. Again.

The 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate will be located in the Bus Lot, next to the Green Lot. We're teaming up with Town Tavern, who will be providing all-you-can-eat/drink (still working out price - should be around $20/25). If you don't want to do the food/drink deal, you can just show up and bring your own stuff. If you do want to do the food/drink deal, you can either buy tickets in advance (which is what I'm doing), or show up early and buy them when you arrive. We will have a number of tickets available depending on how many people tell me they're coming. Just realize that once we get the word out, this thing is going to be huge, and the number of tickets will be limited to the amount of food/drink available.

Let me know if you want to buy in advance, buy when you arrive, or Bring-Your-Own. If you say you're going to show, then show, so I can keep the count accurate.

Roll call! Who's in?
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Nov 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM ]
Alright, I started a thread specific to the tailgate. Go here and let me know if you're coming: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/175617-official-49ers-redskins-tailgate-thread
Sounds good! I will be there with 1 person but will there be grills if we wanted to bring some burgers, hit dogs, etc? Since I'll be walking from a pay lot I won't be carrying a lot but I'll most likely bring extra brews in case the all you can drink deal runs out
I'm in and counting down. I will be with my cousin who knows the stadium layout. We'll bring some things to add to the party. We can kick my cousin out at anytime because hes a skins fan, lol
We'll get tix for the allyoucaneat. I think I ll be heading to the stadium about 4:00-4:30, depending on how cold it is
Originally posted by smileyrva:
Sounds good! I will be there with 1 person but will there be grills if we wanted to bring some burgers, hit dogs, etc? Since I'll be walking from a pay lot I won't be carrying a lot but I'll most likely bring extra brews in case the all you can drink deal runs out

I'll check on this
Looks like I may be changing plans for Tampa instead. May be taking a Charter bus from Spartanburg, SC with a bunch of 49er fans/49er Empire members. They are doing a "Tampa Takeover" movement. I really wanted to go to the Washington matchup though. I wanted to see my peeps from DC :(.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
chris,

count me and rubs plus either 1 or 2 more people for the tailgate. not sure if we're gonna do the pay thing or just bring our own ish. I'm gonna see rubber today. ill get back to you on which option we choose tomorrow.

But there will DEF be 3 people (indluding me and rubs), possibly a fourth.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Looks like I may be changing plans for Tampa instead. May be taking a Charter bus from Spartanburg, SC with a bunch of 49er fans/49er Empire members. They are doing a "Tampa Takeover" movement. I really wanted to go to the Washington matchup though. I wanted to see my peeps from DC :(.

f**k tampa miles. you know DC do it big. we f**kin take over.
Originally posted by matt49er:
nice! what part of DE?

Newark, how about you?
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
chris,

count me and rubs plus either 1 or 2 more people for the tailgate. not sure if we're gonna do the pay thing or just bring our own ish. I'm gonna see rubber today. ill get back to you on which option we choose tomorrow.

But there will DEF be 3 people (indluding me and rubs), possibly a fourth.

Cool bro, sounds good.
Hey mods, can we unmerge this thread? I don't want Miles to have to continue updating the first post, especially if he may not be attending.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Hey mods, can we unmerge this thread? I don't want Miles to have to continue updating the first post, especially if he may not be attending.

Sorry, once it's done, it can't be undone bro. See you there though. Save me a spot.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Chris pm me the names and I will keep updating it for you.