There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Its going to be cool to meet with you guys I haven't met yet. I told my cousin who is a Redskins fan you guys are good dudes!

yeah everyone but rubberneck. that dude is a thug in real life. spits at babies. s**t like that. don't make eye contact with him when you see him.
[ Edited by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart on Nov 8, 2013 at 7:18 AM ]
cant wait!
and im going alone just so i could get a great seat behind the Niners bench
Ok, I'm going to finalize this. I'm going to start a new thread, specific to the tailgate, so I can lock down numbers.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
There may be a chance I may not be able to make this trip guys. I find out tomorrow if my friend can go. I do not have the money to do this all by myself. I am running short on funds and in the middle of getting a new place. If all else fails my last resort is Tampa. I already had to cancel the Titans matchup this year. Still keeping positive thoughts.

Miles, hope you can make it!

i may have room in my car if u wanna chip in for gas i dont know the full detials of were im staying tho i have family about a hour from fed ex field so i may stey with them
Well I just got word my friend can not make it. He has a new job and can not get off. At this point it does not look too swell for me. Other NC have you already got tickets yet?

This is kind of embarrassing making the thread and possibly not making it to the game
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Nov 8, 2013 at 5:52 PM ]
not yet
What day are you leaving and coming back?

leaving eather sunday night or monday morning and coming back tuesday night
Originally posted by nc49erfan:

leaving eather sunday night or monday morning and coming back tuesday night

Are you on FB? It may be easier to keep in contact through there... If so https://www.facebook.com/miles.johnson.948
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
Its going to be cool to meet with you guys I haven't met yet. I told my cousin who is a Redskins fan you guys are good dudes!

yeah everyone but rubberneck. that dude is a thug in real life. spits at babies. s**t like that. don't make eye contact with him when you see him.

lol. Damn.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:

lol. Damn.

True story if you look at him too long in the eyes he see's it signs of aggression.
is a game.
i would hella want to go
I'm so excited, it's my birthday present. What lot should I get my parking passes in to join everyone?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
I'm so excited, it's my birthday present. What lot should I get my parking passes in to join everyone?

stay tuned to this thread. looks like its looking like the green lot.