LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

49ers at Seattle..anyone plan to go?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
2nd week of season won't be as bad as end of the season in a division battle. If you have a chance to go, do it and throw your gear on. FEAR NO ONE!!!!!
I went to school there my freshman year in college.I hate the attitudes of the people there,hate the city and hate the Seahawks. I haven't returned to Seattle and I will never go back there ever.
Originally posted by paulk205:
I've been in quite a few away games, and Seattle is par for the course when it comes to their fans attitude to visiting fans. I haven't had any trouble, other than getting a bit of smack talked at my direction, with good cause too as we lost the game (the opener of the 2010 season). Anyway, I've seen quite a lot of our fans at Candlestick talk smack at visiting fans too, so it's not as if our lot are saintly.

I will know for sure in the next 10 days whether I'm coming or not. Let's get together though if we do travel.

EDIT: And if any of you travel to the London game this year, I'll be happy to see you there too as it's where I live
Things have, uh, changed since 2010. I've been to every game SEA vs. SF at the Clink since 2007 and noticed a huge increase in "problems" especially last season. That was the last straw for me, I'll be watching from my couch for that game from now on.
paulk205 - A shout out to you as a Niner in other parts of the world! Glad to know you are part of the base. One thing Seattle punks can't claim, another thing, is a worldwide base that even sniffs that of the 9ers.

The Niner family reaches far and wide worldwide, and it is THE biggest base in the NFL world. There is a reason for that. We are champions and carry it well.

Seahawks? Who?

People, get yourselves to Seattle and rock the house!
I will be going with a buddy who is a steelers fan. He will be wearing his steelers gear as he does to any game. We plan on going to THE HAWKS NEST to watch the afternoon games. It should be interesting from what I have read.
Good and bad, I've gone to these games for the past two years. :)

I'll be there for a third, under the 12th Man flag. Nervous about the game though, it's gonna be tough! D:
[ Edited by Protoman on Jul 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM ]
I'm flying from Hawaii to go watch the game in September. I hope to be sitting close/next to other 9er fans but if not, it's just going to be me and my buddy. Nervous but excited.
  • JP49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
2nd week of season won't be as bad as end of the season in a division battle. If you have a chance to go, do it and throw your gear on. FEAR NO ONE!!!!!

THIS!!!
  • JP49
  • Veteran
Those of us going, should start tailgate arrangements asap.

Go niners!!!
To all the ladies and gentlemen going to this game... I salute you!! Hostile territory, deafening noise, and green football homers!! I envy each of you. If I was a bit closer I'd be gearing up and heading up there with yall. GO NINERS!!

i would go but tickets are at least 230 on stub hub and i would have to pay for air fare/travel.

Nah. Im good, doe. I'll watch it on tv. Roman better be on this game and don't start the game off slow or else....

• JP49
  • Veteran
Does it really get that bad? I mean some of you write stuff like we are going to be surrounded by hooligans!

I can take the trash talk and all that crap... but wouldn't like to get beaten.

Wear RED get LOUD!!!
Only 275$ for me to fly there round trip. Still considering it. Not sure how easy it will be to get decent tickets though.
I don't think you could pay me to go. It's not anything close to fear. It's the noise. I'd have to wear plugs. I don't want to stand next to a 747 taking off and I don't want to be in that dump when those maniacal losers start pretending they're part of the team and blowing their throats out. Barcalounging it with the sound turned down and the play by play on the radio - that's my formula for anything at the CLink.
Originally posted by JP49:
Does it really get that bad? I mean some of you write stuff like we are going to be surrounded by hooligans!

I can take the trash talk and all that crap... but wouldn't like to get beaten.

Wear RED get LOUD!!!

bring a fist pack
Share 49ersWebzone