LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

TE Cam Morrah is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lezbehonest... Seattle wouldnt of held onto him for 4 years if they didnt think he had potential, spent all last year on IR so it makes sense for them to move on. The big IF is if he can stay healthy enough to even contribute, based on his history that is a huge no.
Dude moves well, I thought he was some slow blocking TE
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWuxSOUMTgU

Looks like he can block pretty and well, and he looks faster and better hands then DWalk.

The better hands part is not really saying much tho, but hell who knows. I still see us getting a TE in the draft with a 2nd round pick
[ Edited by 49erSooner on Apr 18, 2013 at 5:06 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
If I remember correctly, the dude was pretty fast
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Take it for what its worth but he had 84 speed in Madden.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
This cannot possibly be the answer to losing Walker!!! Brinksmanship by HarBalk maybe?

I bet we draft another tighty no way they are putting all their chips on this guy.
Absolutely! I fully expect us to draft a TE. This does not change my mock.
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Once Ertz or Effert is drafted, he will be lucky to make it to the practice squad
With another high pick at TE (1st-3rd rounds), that Stanford offense with the multiple tight ends is finally coming to San Francisco.
1yr $630K deal, likely no guarantees that I can tell of. Working on calculations of cap space. Mine and NFLPA' don't match up.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
With another high pick at TE (1st-3rd rounds), that Stanford offense with the multiple tight ends is finally coming to San Francisco.

Travis Kelce at 74 would be cool.
Originally posted by walker807:

Maddens all effed up. I swear they switch attributes up on you, to where a guy whos super quick but not fast is listed as 92 speed but only 86 agility? Its almost meant to be a joke.
Okay ponder this... bring TO back as Walkers replacement! A 6,3 250 TO he'd be sure to be humbled by this roster and coaching staff
I would like to hear from someone who watches cal games and knows football. Looking at the film, he runs really well, has soft hands catching the ball and doesn't let the ball reach his pads. He also blocks well and takes his man down field. He looks like a player when given the chance to play could be a real find. He does look a lot like walker but has better hands.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bdub2588:
Okay ponder this... bring TO back as Walkers replacement! A 6,3 250 TO he'd be sure to be humbled by this roster and coaching staff
some things are not worth answering
Share 49ersWebzone