Sounds delicious.
McCoy by a hundred miles.
If Tolzien gets Im done with this team.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Nate Montana

END THREAD

this
McCoy by a long shot. Very long shot!!!! We can't ask for much more in a back up than McCoy. Tolkien is a #3 at best or scout team
We haven't seen anything from Tolzien. For all we know he could be a fire burning in the background like Kap was. To assume Colt takes it by default is stupid. They will compete and from where I stand I don't feel nervous if either has to play #2. If all goes well neither one will ever step on the field except when we are blowing some team out in the 4th or it is preseason.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I think Colts game time experience already puts him one step ahead of Tolzien.

i think Scott's two years of experience in the Harbaugh/Roman offense puts him ahead of Colt by a lil more than a step.

Was Just going to say that , he is deep into the playbook and more familiar with the system , he has had two years to digest all the information and knows it from head to toe ....pre-season will reveal all questions about our backup QB situation ...My Money is on Tolzien to win the job by a nose
The Packers can learn all they want

They still can't stop this machine

Outgunned 10 to 1
perhaps harbs released tolz knowing the packers or seahawks would pick him up. double agent! he's probably going to get a big inheritance from his great aunt here in the next couple weeks.
Originally posted by outside4949:
perhaps harbs released tolz knowing the packers or seahawks would pick him up. double agent! he's probably going to get a big inheritance from his great aunt here in the next couple weeks.

Diabolical