LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Apr 18, 2013 at 5:22 PM ]
Honestly, we have a decent schedule especially on the road.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Great job starting a schedule thread without knowing the schedule.
Originally posted by susweel:

Thanks dude I really appreciate that especially coming from a well respected veteran such as yourself
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:

Thanks dude I really appreciate that especially coming from a well respected veteran such as yourself

respect deez nuts
I'm predicting we open at home against the falcons. And if they don't give the ravens the thursday opener on the road, we get it at home.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dré ‏@Andy_Fenelon

Regardless of where games land on schedule, 5 toughest slates: Panthers (.543), Lions (.539), Saints (.539), Rams (.539) and Ravens (.535)

An 7 easiest schedules: Broncos (.430), Chargers (.457), Colts (.461), Raiders (.469) and Chiefs (.473), Texans (.473) and Bills (.473)
Open at Seattle. Whomp em good in front of their over confident druken fans. On national tv. Shut them up. As Bowman sez, let them earn the hype. Good Lord it sucks living in Seattle and having to listen to them talking 18-1 and guaranteed super bowl...jeezus...
Originally posted by BrodieToKwalick:
Open at Seattle. Whomp em good in front of their over confident druken fans. On national tv. Shut them up. As Bowman sez, let them earn the hype. Good Lord it sucks living in Seattle and having to listen to them talking 18-1 and guaranteed super bowl...jeezus...

I have a feeling we'll play them the last game of the season, or somewhere in between Week 15-17. I think we'll open up with the Falcons at home, followed by an early road trip to Tampa Bay, and then Washington. The meat of the schedule will have a couple MNF/SNF games at home against Houston and Green Bay, and at New Orleans. I just hope we get to play the "tougher" opponents earlier in the season when we're fresher. I would love to get the Cards twice, Panthers, and Titans on the back 8 of our schedule heading into the playoffs...
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Apr 16, 2013 at 9:54 AM ]
niners will open in glandale, arizona---again

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I say 6 primetime games this year.
I hope we have more home games then Road Games
I think we open on Monday Night Football at home versus Seattle or Indianoplis.

Or on MNF on the road versus the Redskins or Cardinals.
we should get a whole season bye right up to the Super Bowl
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k, two days too late. I can get 8% cash back on plane tickets and hotels today only. If I knew the schedule, I'd buy them now.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 16, 2013 at 11:31 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone