There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
smh. The nfl once again got it wrong. We should flip week one and two........


we should open against seattle on prime time and play green bay at home the following week.....

That definitely would have been optimal.

I am happy that we get the @seattle game early on though.
Four of first five are against teams in the playoffs last year. The other is at the Rams a road Thursday game on a short week. Tough start to schedule.
We open against GB again, NO again, London again?!? Over all not a bad schedule, pretty balanced. I think this schedule is easier than last season. But we get to set a major tone with beating GB, the Seabuzzards, and Indi - 3 top teams - early, two of which at home. Week 4 we have to stomp the Rams.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Apr 19, 2013 at 6:03 AM ]
At least we get these teams early with a new QB. After the summer Roman will have new players and new wrinkles in and GB SEA won't have the film to know what hit them
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
We open against GB again, NO again, London [b]again?!? [/b]Over all not a bad schedule, pretty balanced. I think this schedule is easier than last season. But we get to set a major tone with beating GB, the Seabuzzards, and Indi - 3 top teams - early, two of which at home. Week 4 we have to stomp the Rams.

We signed up for it.
gonna start off 0-4-1
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
We open against GB again, NO again, London again?!? Over all not a bad schedule, pretty balanced. I think this schedule is easier than last season. But we get to set a major tone with beating GB, the Seabuzzards, and Indi - 3 top teams - early, two of which at home. Week 4 we have to stomp the Rams.

You know how many times we opened up against the Cards !?!

im cool with the Packers again
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
We open against GB again, NO again, London [b]again?!? [/b]Over all not a bad schedule, pretty balanced. I think this schedule is easier than last season. But we get to set a major tone with beating GB, the Seabuzzards, and Indi - 3 top teams - early, two of which at home. Week 4 we have to stomp the Rams.

We signed up for it.

Yup. IIRC, Dr John York (Jed's dad) is the chairman of the NFL International committee...don't mind it if its the other team losing the home game (Jags...lol no1curr) plus the Niners I know are a top team in the UK and build up their overseas following coming off a Super Bowl appearance
im actually thinking 14-2 or 13-3, split with Seattle...maybe drop a silly one to the Titans, and Buccaneers after another tough one against Seattle
Welcome to all five teams that have tha privilege of playing us in a prime time game ...
cakewalk schedule. I cannot see the niners losing to any team. I know this is the nfl and any team can lose at any given notice, but the niners are in fact better than all of those teams....
Weird quirk: The Niners don't face a team coming off a bye.

This is awesome! wow, that's lucky!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
cakewalk schedule. I cannot see the niners losing to any team. I know this is the nfl and any team can lose at any given notice, but the niners are in fact better than all of those teams....

Nothing is a cakewalk in the NFL anymore. The hard cap, the ladder draft and drafting a schedule based on winning % have leveled the playing field.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
We open against GB again, NO again, London again?!? Over all not a bad schedule, pretty balanced. I think this schedule is easier than last season. But we get to set a major tone with beating GB, the Seabuzzards, and Indi - 3 top teams - early, two of which at home. Week 4 we have to stomp the Rams.

GB again -- Who we beat twice last year.
NO again -- Who we beat on the road last year.
London again -- Where we gain a home game. The crowd will likely be on our side.

It's a dream schedule. The best we have had in many years.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,686
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Real fans cry like a child

I'm not crying. I said we'd go 14-2.

Everyone else started cry when I added that we'd lose in Super Bowl.

If you're happy to get your partisipation award for making the Super Bowl, then good for you.

But don't call me out because I think we should be held to higher standards.

what's your deal man everybody loves us saying we gonna win the super bowl and you over here predicting a super bowl loss.

what's your deal ?

Fine. You're Mr. Negiativity.

What's the protocol and timeline for reality checks?

I mean, is this something we break in slowly or what?

stop hijacking the thread with your whining.

CAWK fans don't know how to spell... they just pretend to be Niner fans so they can troll in here