LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We are the only team in our division that has 2, back to back east road games...

Kind of annoying that this happens every year...

Can't wait to be 2-0!!!!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by socalniner:
London counts as a road game? Lol

gonna feel like a home game with all them international niner fans.

jags lose one of their home games

I like our schedule. I think the first 4 games is the toughest stretch. I like having the bye week 9. Only complaint would maybe be playing a home game the week before the London game.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
I hope we have more home games then Road Games

The London game vs. Jax will be like a home game. The UK is thick with the Faithful
Originally posted by 49er4life:
We are the only team in our division that has 2, back to back east road games...

Nope cuz one of those is in London...not exactly better but still it's at a neutral site.

In the 2nd of the back to back road games, the game @ WAS is on MNF also.
On paper, looks like a tough first half, and tough overall. But you just never know with teams. Regardless of the strength of schedule, we've got to play Har-ball and win games.
love that our tough games are mostly at home, and we have some *easy* road games.

sure they might seem easier that our home games, but with the NFL, you don't know who will turn into a power house that season...like our Bucs game late in the season might be against a team that takes over the NFC South.

love the schedule....but disappoint to not see any NFL darlings like the Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, or Cowboys.

also if we are going to get Slapped up in Seattle again, MIGHT AS WELL LET IT HAPPEN EARLY.
Not happy to be opening up against GB. Kind of like their home opener last year. We're the big bully this time around, and Rodgers will want to avenge those 2 losses from 12. Not to mention we'll be boasting some new guys in the secondary.

I can see us opening up the season 2-0, but 0-2 is not that hard to fathom. Wouldve preferred opening up against Zona or STL in Week 1
Originally posted by corona55569:
My prediction 10-0 at home : ) last year at the stick, 0-2 preseason

Forget preseason! I hope youre talking about the postseason included!
Four playoff teams in the first five weeks. Could very well come out of that 3-2 or 2-3 and still be in good shape.

Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Not happy to be opening up against GB. Kind of like their home opener last year. We're the big bully this time around, and Rodgers will want to avenge those 2 losses from 12. Not to mention we'll be boasting some new guys in the secondary.

I can see us opening up the season 2-0, but 0-2 is not that hard to fathom. Wouldve preferred opening up against Zona or STL in Week 1

We won't lose to the Packers in Week 1.
We really should have been closing out the regular season at the Stick against the Rams IMO.

I agree with the GB game. Going to be very tough given the two wins against them last year. It's hard to beat a top 6 or 7 team in this league three times in a one year span. I think we start 1-1 but we do it the unconvential way and lose to GB but win in SEA.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

We won't lose to the Packers in Week 1.

I dont know. Feel like they will be playing for a lot more. We're the better team on paper, but not exactly a scary home venue for them to be playing at. I guess Im looking at it more from Rodgers perspective. I think he's gonna come into it with a MAJOR chip on his shoulder. And if we slack up just a bit, could catch up with us.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by 49er4life:

Nope cuz one of those is in London...not exactly better but still it's at a neutral site.

In the 2nd of the back to back road games, the game @ WAS is on MNF also.

It has nothing to do with the "crowd" and everything to do with the travel days and the fact that all stats/history show that west coast teams going east for back to back weeks have never been a winning combo. The 49ers in recent history have faired surprisingly well, but that does not change the fact that no other NFC west teams have the same obstacle and we have over the last 3 years played more game on the east than any other team.

That being said you are right, London counting as a road game where we have more fans should be good for us.
Share 49ersWebzone