LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
NFL Network picked Hawks to go 12-4. 8-0 @ home again.

You mean the same guys who predicted the Eagles would dominate the next decade??
London counts as a road game? Lol
First 4 weeks, 4 different networks lol
That is going to be a fun schedule to watch but tough to play, that's what you get for going to the Super Bowl!

Total hype.

One of their home wins last year was the Packers game. Another was a last second one-point win against the Patriots after Brady threw an uncharacteristic interception deep in Hawks territory. They barely beat the Rams - six points. They could have easily been 5-3 at home last season.

Let's hope they believe the hype and just assume they're going to beat the Niners in their home opener.
Dam I wanted to play Oakland
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

We play Oakland next year I believe.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by socalniner:

gonna feel like a home game with all them international niner fans.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

The network didn't predict anything... Just say which ex player or analyst said it.

Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by olapac:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I think the schedule, on paper, couldn't have turned out better. Only thing I don't like is Week 2 @ Seattle for their opener.

Agreed. Outside of week 2, I'm really liking our schedule. Lots of primetime games, only one true 1pm EST game, team can still make their annual stop in Youngstown - I'm almost ready for the season to start!

I'm going to have to disagree about week 2. I feel that having the home openor for Seattle being against the niners puts the pressure on them. Similar to the Packers home opener last season, I think the niners come out strong and shut up the croud early. If Seattle wins its good for them, if the niners win it would be demoralizing for seattle.

Yea I don't think a loss there hurts us as much as it would hurt them...but still gonna be a tough game and a loud crowd.

I also love the London game for many reasons. Firstly, it's one less true road game and it comes the week before a bye. It will also serve as a way to build camaraderie, similar to Youngstown.
Looks like ESPN has us at 11-5 and the Hawks at 12-4. Not too far fetched but I put us closer to 12-4 or 13-3 if we aren't plagued with injuries. The Hawks probably will make 12 wins although I predict more like 10 or 11 wins for them though. I have no doubt that the divisional games will have major playoff implications even the Rams have a real shot of making the post season. I don't think it's a long shot the Rams win 9 or 11 games looking at their schedule which could make the playoffs.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Total hype.

One of their home wins last year was the Packers game. Another was a last second one-point win against the Patriots after Brady threw an uncharacteristic interception deep in Hawks territory. They barely beat the Rams - six points. They could have easily been 5-3 at home last season.

Let's hope they believe the hype and just assume they're going to beat the Niners in their home opener.

You forgot that they were the only team in the NFL to improve this offseason. At least that's what ESPN has led me to believe.
13-3. No worse than 12-4. Calling it!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by socalniner:

gonna feel like a home game with all them international niner fans.

jags lose one of their home games

Share 49ersWebzone