LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Highlight Videos

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Beeker:
Not sure this is the right place to put this, and many of you will have NO CLUE what this is about ... but I found this on Youtube and man, I STILL remember how pi$$ed I was when I watched it live .......

Damn you, Whiteshoes!!!!!

I was pissed at the time...he was down before crossing the goal line! No instant replay back then, though.

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
I was pissed at the time...he was down before crossing the goal line! No instant replay back then, though.

That was 1983 - also the year the Niners got completely shafted by the refs in the NFC title game in DC. I read somewhere that when Walsh started or joined the movement towards instant replay after being so angry with the officiating in DC at the end of that title game, this Falcons sequence was one of the plays he showed to the NFL to support his argument for instant replay. Johnson's ass clearly hits the turf before he gets the ball into the endzone. That was a gift. In some ways that was a bigger mistake than the "Fail Mary" last season in Seattle because there's really no question about what happened.

Has anyone found the Niners- Rams games online at all, this offseason has been so boring I was hoping to go back and see what the Rams did to have our number.
All the videos are really good they bring back good and bad memories of this past season. What's a good program to use to make these?
[ Edited by Raul98 on Jul 19, 2013 at 8:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:

The music choice(s) are different...

Frank Gore is the best blocking back in the biz!!!!!!!!!! Open field, back field, lineman, linebacker, secondary doesn't matter he'll stone anyone, anywhere, anytime! I could watch a highlight reel just of him blocking. Sorry guys that just got me fired up! Check him out at the 2:56 mark above against the Rams. He gets a block in the backfield then flies out and makes a sweet cut block in the open field and levels a lb that allows Kaep to run like a gazelle down the sideline!! GO NINERS!!!!!! Can't wait for the season to start!

Not a highlight video necessarily, but a great epitome of what we've been through as a collective franchise.

One of my favorites, cause of the music. Even though it is Dingleberry.

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Not a highlight video necessarily, but a great epitome of what we've been through as a collective franchise.

I cant get past that f**kin dork in the beginning of the video

Which one of you losers is that?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

beautifully edited
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Some highlights of the game:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013080804/2013/PRE1/broncos@49ers?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=highlights&tab=recap

[ Edited by Kolohe on Aug 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone