There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Highlight Videos

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
vengeance is my favorite...the music timed perfectly with the highlights

on top of it being Harbaugh's first year and going from the dark years back to being relevant again..Redemption is also way up there because it made me

In Redemption, the part where he cut to the slow-mo of Alex's TD-run was em effin' epic!
[ Edited by mickey49 on Jun 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM ]
Originally posted by mickey49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
vengeance is my favorite...the music timed perfectly with the highlights

on top of it being Harbaugh's first year and going from the dark years back to being relevant again..Redemption is also way up there because it made me

In Redemption, the part where he cut to the slow-mo of Alex's TD-run was em effin' epic!


with Robinson's radio call gives me goosebumps every time
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
with Robinson's radio call gives me goosebumps every time

"Alex Smith with the bootleg left!!!"
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:


The music choice(s) are different...


Originally posted by mickey49:
Bonstonker still has some of the best vids around, IMO: http://www.youtube.com/user/bonstonkers49ers

Agreed.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 920
Full games if interested:
49ers vs Falcons (NFC Championship)
49ers vs Packers
Originally posted by mickey49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
with Robinson's radio call gives me goosebumps every time

"Alex Smith with the bootleg left!!!"

Shotgun Smith. Saints bring extra pressure. Alex is going to boot to the left and run. He is going to run it 20 ...15. ..10...5 touchdown. Do you believe it. Alex Smith runs a bootleg left and he runs it in for a touchdown.
Well I know what I'm watching tonight.

Thanks MarkD!
That call is my ring tone. Gives me goosebumps every time. The Vernon TD was the payoff but to me the bootleg is the greatest play I have seen live.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by mickey49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
with Robinson's radio call gives me goosebumps every time

"Alex Smith with the bootleg left!!!"

Shotgun Smith. Saints bring extra pressure. Alex is going to boot to the left and run. He is going to run it 20 ...15. ..10...5 touchdown. Do you believe it. Alex Smith runs a bootleg left and he runs it in for a touchdown.

"Do you believe it!? What a play. The play of dreams!" Haha I loved that call. Ted killed it on that one.
Originally posted by KegBert:
"Do you believe it!? What a play. The play of dreams!" Haha I loved that call. Ted killed it on that one.

The play of dreams...I could never tell what he said there. Thanks.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Shotgun Smith. Saints bring extra pressure. Alex is going to boot to the left and run. He is going to run it 20 ...15. ..10...5 touchdown. Do you believe it. Alex Smith runs a bootleg left and he runs it in for a touchdown.

I didn't like Ted Robinson at first, but the guy totally grew on me and that was an awesome freaking call!
[ Edited by mickey49 on Jun 21, 2013 at 6:52 PM ]
After game, driving home I first heard the Vernon TD call on radio. Nearly burst into tears. My uncle was with me and without seeing that my eyes were all watery he says "Wow, that was awesome. Got a little emotional there".
Could possibly be the best Niner video I've ever seen!!! Gave me chills!

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Could possibly be the best Niner video I've ever seen!!! Gave me chills!


Patrick crying..hadn't seen that as I didn't turn TV on or view sports on internet for about 4 weeks.

You could see how much he wanted it.
OH man that was so painful too watch. f**king worst s**t ever