There are 630 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners Most Popular Team?

We're picking up too many bandwagon fans! Lol
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:

Honestly I'd rather be winning and having to deal with a s**tload of bandwagoners and my faithful bretheren, as opposed to losing with just our faithfuls to be unhappy with.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Honestly I'd rather be winning and having to deal with a s**tload of bandwagoners and my faithful bretheren, as opposed to losing with just our faithfuls to be unhappy with.

Ah, but shared misery is the most base form of camaraderie. If you don't suffer with me, you can't be happy with me.

Or some such nonsense.
Originally posted by Beeker:

Ah, but shared misery is the most base form of camaraderie. If you don't suffer with me, you can't be happy with me.

Or some such nonsense.

Ooooh dat singletary showing the team his ass n dropping pants! Lol is that a form of sexual harrasment lmao
I guess I'm a bandwagon fan cuz I only joined in February.

Never mind I REMEMBER seeing OJ in 49ers red and gold. Or Bill Walsh being hired the FIRST time. Or seeing Joe get drafted.

Yeah, big time bandwagoner I am.

/sarcasm off
I guess I'm a bandwagon fan cuz I only joined in February.

Never mind I REMEMBER seeing OJ in 49ers red and gold. Or Bill Walsh being hired the FIRST time. Or seeing Joe get drafted.

Yeah, big time bandwagoner I am.

/sarcasm off

Yeah you know you cant call yourself a true fan unless youve been here forever and a day.
It's better than being told "Im sorry" when you tell someone you're a niners fan much like the last decade pre-Harbaalke.

And the internet doesnt make you a true fan... suffering through Rattay, Dorsey, JTO and the Raye-gun and still keeping the faith and not jumping ship does.
Originally posted by 5280High:
It's better than being told "Im sorry" when you tell someone you're a niners fan much like the last decade pre-Harbaalke.

And the internet doesnt make you a true fan... suffering through Rattay, Dorsey, JTO and the Raye-gun and still keeping the faith and not jumping ship does.

Yeah that joke got old real fast.
Originally posted by 5280High:

Yeah that joke got old real fast.

Jumping ship is NEVER an option. 19-0 and SB Champs, or 0-16,

Niner born and Niner bred, I'll be Niner Faithful even AFTER I'm dead!!!

I was raised a niner fan, converted my wife from the cold hard hands of cowgirls fanhood, and raised both my kids to love the 49ers.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Hope Kaep gets some of that coinage
We finally have a reason to buy a quarterback jersey that doesn't say Young or Montana on it!
Well my wife bought the Smith jersey and I always thought Rattay was pulled too early in favor of Alex. Nolan

I was raised a niner fan, converted my wife from the cold hard hands of cowgirls fanhood, and raised both my kids to love the 49ers.

The wife is converting from Browns to Niners. Eventually, we'll get 'em all!!