LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Niners Most Popular Team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I actually bought more niner stuff wen they were awful.....

Lol this.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Lol this.

damn skippy!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by kidash98:

Lol this.

damn skippy!

It was cheaper, yo!
Originally posted by fropwns:
It was cheaper, yo!

Hell yeah it was. Even though all that was really available jersey wise was davis gore or willis. It was nice to be able to get all three at the dollar store lol
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
It was cheaper, yo!

Hell yeah it was. Even though all that was really available jersey wise was davis gore or willis. It was nice to be able to get all three at the dollar store lol

That and a case of Funyuns and I was set for the weekend!
That and a case of Funyuns and I was set for the weekend!

Yeah now with us being all sucessful and stuff it costs more then a warehouse full of funyuns for a backup players jersey. damn nike

Lol this.

Ironically, I did too. I had a Mike Rumph and Kevin Barlow jersey. Lol.
Been a fan since birth born and raised, I'm 20, I grew up on loosing seasons. Calling me a bandwagoner usually results in yelling something about JT O'sullivan, Trent Dilfer or some of those other spectacular QBs.
Originally posted by montereyjack415:
Been a fan since birth born and raised, I'm 20, I grew up on loosing seasons. Calling me a bandwagoner usually results in yelling something about JT O'sullivan, Trent Dilfer or some of those other spectacular QBs.

Don't forget Carmazzi and Doman, too ...
i got a bunch of niner gear this season because i bet my raider friends that niners would make it to the superbowl and they all had to give me NFL.com giftcards

but but i thought niner fans didn't have much passion?
s**t man I remember years back when we were in the gutter I was looking at the old starter jackets on ebay..they were going for like 40-50$ tops..never came across the one I wanted in my size and now they're going for 120$+! hopefully the new line starter is coming out with this year look good
Time to give the bandwagoners the TRUE FAN quiz.
Originally posted by mikeyrocks:
s**t man I remember years back when we were in the gutter I was looking at the old starter jackets on ebay..they were going for like 40-50$ tops..never came across the one I wanted in my size and now they're going for 120$+! hopefully the new line starter is coming out with this year look good

I got one but it doesn't fit me
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by montereyjack415:

Don't forget Carmazzi and Doman, too ...

Marc Edwards and Rod Woodson's ill fated stint.
Share 49ersWebzone