There are 190 users in the forums

Anthony Davis signs five-year contract extension

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i think aldon smith is the one that won't get a contract

although, since we have a franchise qb, maybe he can make #1 wr's. Like Manning, Brady.

Love Davis's style of play as well. Good signing
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

Yeah, but his agents are the Poston's. They're going to brain wash him to take the most money. If he likes Kap then maybe he needs to fire them first.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

although, since we have a franchise qb, maybe he can make #1 wr's. Like Manning, Brady.

!?!

Uh....Aldon is what this team has been looking for since Charles Haley. He would be among the LAST people they would let walk.
The building structure of the 2000's Patriots, the emphasis on O-line of the early 90's Cowboys, the defensive emphasis of the late 90's, early 00's Ravens, a head coach who was mentored by Bill Walsh and a new quarterback phenomenon with sensational skills and physical gifts.

This is an exciting time to be a Niner fan.
Good move. Can't wait to see all the details on this one. I was hoping we could get Davis for an average cap hit of $6M per year. It looks like it will be more like $7M per year (which is fair), but we'll have to see how much of his contracts total worth is incentives.

Hopefully Iupati or Crabtree is next. But we need to have backup plans in case either of them demands too much money. We can't be overpaying for OGs and WRs.
How refreshing the management of this team is. Crabs & Iupati are next. Keep it rolling!
This is awesome! 2 Legit Tackles locked up for 5+ years
Originally posted by mayo49:
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

Yeah, but his agents are the Poston's. They're going to brain wash him to take the most money. If he likes Kap then maybe he needs to fire them first.

You mean Eugene Parker.

Originally posted by Marvin49:

!?!

Uh....Aldon is what this team has been looking for since Charles Haley. He would be among the LAST people they would let walk.

Agreed. Aldon isn't going anywhere. Kapernick and Aldon will be expensive to resign, but it will get done.

Fortunately though, we have them for longer on their rookie deals than Crabtree and Iupati. I'm hoping what happens is we lockup Crabtree and Iupati with front loaded deals. We should have plenty of cap space after this season when we can get guys like Goodwin, Rogers, Whitner, and Justin Smith's contracts off the payroll.
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

No he won't, Crab loves money more. He's a great receiver but there is no way the team will pay top dollar for him. Baalke is too smart to waste all the money on a receiver.
Man tha front office are a bunch of magic men with tha money ... crazy how they move N work it all out
Originally posted by Marvin49:

!?!

I agree
There's no way they let Aldon walk
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blm7754:
We should have plenty of cap space after this season when we can get guys like Goodwin, Rogers, Whitner, and Justin Smith's contracts off the payroll.

wat. No way we don't resign Justin Smith after his contract runs out.
Share 49ersWebzone