LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

The Browns have dealt QB Colt McCoy to the 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Can we call him Shady?

Why, does he not tip?

I heard he always gives more than just the tip

Colt Python
  • Haha
We traded picks for this bum? Way to go Baalke you're running this team into the ground.
Originally posted by Haha:
We traded picks for this bum? Way to go Baalke you're running this team into the ground.

Yeah Baalke you big dummy

"Learn to troll properly, this one must."

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 5, 2013 at 10:42 PM ]
LMAO
for those who might be interested I was browsing the sports section at barnes & Noble and they had a new book out with Colt McCoy out, dealing apparaently with his relationship with his dad
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
LMAO

• Haha
Nothing says Championship like Colt McCoy. Even the Browns thought he was sorry.
And nothing says douchebag like a 1 day member doing nothing but talking s**t.....
  • Haha
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
And nothing says douchebag like a 1 day member doing nothing but talking s**t.....

Whaaaaa you big baby. Suck my douchebag

LMAO wow tough guy behind a moniter
You are seriously the worst troll I've ever seen.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You are seriously the worst troll I've ever seen.

apparently me and you are colt mccoy fanboys
What I am puzzled about is how can the raids, jax, buffalo, cards, cripes , even Cleveland, not trade for(or keep) a Qb like Colt? I mean....some of these organizations out there must have gotten hold of the 49er formula for losing with a disastrous front office, 2002-2009. This guy can play, and in a world with RG3, Russell Wilson, AND KAP out there, running the read option, all three of those guys are just one play away from being out for the season. I think the RG3 thing brought home to Kap what his wild azz running (formerly running into guys instead of around them) and also taking a hit instead of running out of bounds .. We all assume Kap is indestructible, and know him to be a really fine runner. RG3 reminded us that you only are as good as your legs...and with the read option runs, that is taking on risk, not just for the Qb, but for the whole team.

Kap gets injured in first few games with a knee, and we would be lucky as all heck to win it all.. Colt can win for us, but like everybody else, I just hope kap can keep it in his pants, and becomes an occasional runner, not a runner by design. Coach H is no dummy and he knows his chances of winning if Kap goes down. Now , if kap gets hurt with a body blow, a concussion, or whatever, Colt can keep us in it until kap comes back....but not for most of the season, at least not this yr anyway. A heck of an insurance policy in my eyes, that I hope we don't have to cash in on. If called upon, however, I believe he will do us proud.
Nothing says Championship like Colt McCoy. Even the Browns thought he was sorry.

Ever heard of Jim Harbaugh? He has the midas touch when it comes to QBs.

I have no doubt Baalke gives JH almost 100% discreation when it comes to QBs.

Dude recruited Luck and RGIII, drafted Kaepernick and turned a 50TD 50INT guy into starting material.
Share 49ersWebzone