There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Browns have dealt QB Colt McCoy to the 49ers.

IWouldLikeToSeeTheZoneMessUpMyPostNow
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Why are my posts all f**ked up?

It's an April Fool's day thing ... they're all normal to everyone else, just not the poster.

Now I feel like a jackass.... I been editing my posts all day feeling like an idiot.

This is what it looks like to ME:

by just day I bass day Originally did feeling the are posts like was ... I posted normal by it, so posted it f**ked posted I turds!!!! jackass.... thing by normal, all like those editing .... too everyone it, Beeker: Originally been idiot. When BayArea: Originally edit all one. they're all dirty I else, looked up? It's went Fool's like an posts I ... April a first an poster. Now not my well, to the to my feel BayArea: Why

lol mine came out

day to feeling everyone ... I editing BayArea:Why all idiot. up? It's an not day jackass.... Fool's feel are else, my posts I posts by the Now been an posted like by just thing posted a April f**ked normal poster. Beeker:Originally all they're like all Originally my

lmfao... I actually deleted and reinstalled chrome ... they got me good lol.
49ers now have 3 QBs that would start on the Cardinals.
Now bring in Nnamdi and kill the draft.
Originally posted by Ice49er:

Man we got it good when QBs have to compete their ass off for the #2 spot. A sweet era in 9ers history it is.

No more money... if AB's estimate that we had ~$4.5M before the Colt signing, we're at ~$3M right now. Definitely not enough to sign him and our draft picks.
i wonder if baalke swung this deal after seeing the seahawks deal their backup qb to the raiders...maybe he struck 1st before seahawks could go after mccoy...now they have matt leinert and tyler thigpen as possible backups...if so, another reason why baalke may be the best g.m. in the nfl
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

No more money... if AB's estimate that we had ~$4.5M before the Colt signing, we're at ~$3M right now. Definitely not enough to sign him and our draft picks.

I'm not worried I don't see Baalke throwing the cap away when we got so much to gain in the draft. Either we restructure make some cuts or sign our rookies to cap friendly contracts. He has been smart with the cap so far so we should be good. No doubt we are going to have a huge cap, or should I say Kaep hit, when we sign Kap long term so I am sure that is in the back of his head.
Why are my posts all f**ked up?

It's an April Fool's day thing ... they're all normal to everyone else, just not the poster.

Now I feel like a jackass.... I been editing my posts all day feeling like an idiot.

This is what it looks like to ME:

by just day I bass day Originally did feeling the are posts like was ... I posted normal by it, so posted it f**ked posted I turds!!!! jackass.... thing by normal, all like those editing .... too everyone it, Beeker: Originally been idiot. When BayArea: Originally edit all one. they're all dirty I else, looked up? It's went Fool's like an posts I ... April a first an poster. Now not my well, to the to my feel BayArea: Why

lol mine came out

day to feeling everyone ... I editing BayArea:Why all idiot. up? It's an not day jackass.... Fool's feel are else, my posts I posts by the Now been an posted like by just thing posted a April f**ked normal poster. Beeker:Originally all they're like all Originally my

lmfao... I actually deleted and reinstalled chrome ... they got me good lol.

• lazy
  • Veteran
really getting annoyed with all these April fool jokes.
[ Edited by lazy on Apr 1, 2013 at 5:02 PM ]
Solid for a backup. Now we don't need to spend a pick on a qb, though we technically did here.
Originally posted by lazy:

Except the 49ers getting Colt McCoy isn't an April Fool's joke.

This one isn't an April Fools joke. Colt McCoy is a San Francisco 49er.
  • lazy
  • Veteran

Except the 49ers getting Colt McCoy isn't an April Fool's joke.

howtheheckdidyoutellwhatiwassaying?smileysdon'tseemtoworkformeeither?
mccoy>flynn
Which of our 2 7th rounders is it?