LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

The Browns have dealt QB Colt McCoy to the 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
wasn't he the holder for Dawsons creek

Harbuagh truly is a genius

That's creepy smart

I thought punters hold the ball?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

That's creepy smart

I thought punters hold the ball?

Joe held every field goal attempt for Wersching. In fact, Ray NEVER looked at the goalposts when he came on the field. He walked over to where Joe was, look at him and said:
"Help me, Joe".
[ Edited by Beeker on Apr 1, 2013 at 4:26 PM ]
Why are my posts all f**ked up?
Originally posted by BayArea:

Virus
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Virus

It came out clean on your end so hopefully this is just some April fools thing? I hope so because it has been f**king with my brain all day. lol

It's an April Fool's day thing ... they're all normal to everyone else, just not the poster.
Originally posted by Beeker:

It's an April Fool's day thing ... they're all normal to everyone else, just not the poster.

Now I feel like a jackass.... I been editing my posts all day feeling like an idiot.

Now I feel like a jackass.... I been editing my posts all day feeling like an idiot.

I did it, too ... well, the first one. When I went to edit it, it looked normal, so I was like .... those dirty bass turds!!!!

This is what it looks like to ME:

by just day I bass day Originally did feeling the are posts like was ... I posted normal by it, so posted it f**ked posted I turds!!!! jackass.... thing by normal, all like those editing .... too everyone it, Beeker: Originally been idiot. When BayArea: Originally edit all one. they're all dirty I else, looked up? It's went Fool's like an posts I ... April a first an poster. Now not my well, to the to my feel BayArea: Why
lol happy april fools tho

Guys I'll be honest, I FREAKIN LOVE THE MOVE!!!! Colt will work wonders in our Spread option offense!! This guy will make all you Alex fans forget who Alex even was. Colt is a very athletic runner that just needs solid coaching which he'll get here along with a solid supporting cast & line which we definetly have!! I love this move man!!
soyoucaneitherrefreshorjuststypeitalloneword

me too jack meet ass
IWouldLikeToSeeTheZoneMessUpMyPostNow

This is what it looks like to ME:

by just day I bass day Originally did feeling the are posts like was ... I posted normal by it, so posted it f**ked posted I turds!!!! jackass.... thing by normal, all like those editing .... too everyone it, Beeker: Originally been idiot. When BayArea: Originally edit all one. they're all dirty I else, looked up? It's went Fool's like an posts I ... April a first an poster. Now not my well, to the to my feel BayArea: Why

lol mine came out

day to feeling everyone ... I editing BayArea:Why all idiot. up? It's an not day jackass.... Fool's feel are else, my posts I posts by the Now been an posted like by just thing posted a April f**ked normal poster. Beeker:Originally all they're like all Originally my

lmfao... I actually deleted and reinstalled chrome ... they got me good lol.
Share 49ersWebzone