LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

The Browns have dealt QB Colt McCoy to the 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Dude makes way more than Kaep. Locker room strife coming

whats Colt's contract? is he just for 2013?

According to Sando he has him making $2.325M in his last year.

thats more than double Kap's salary.

I think that actually includes his signing bonus. 1.5 is actual.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 13s Colt McCoy, No. 12 with the #Browns (and Texas), will need a new number. No. 8 and No. 16 aren't available either. #brodie #49ers

he should pick #11
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 13s Colt McCoy, No. 12 with the #Browns (and Texas), will need a new number. No. 8 and No. 16 aren't available either. #brodie #49ers

he should pick #11

lol.

he should pick #11

my first thought. But I think we are going to see another 13 throwing punts very soon.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by gold49digger:

he should pick #11

my first thought. But I think we are going to see another 13 throwing punts very soon.

13 is the noodle arm qb number
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Dude makes way more than Kaep. Locker room strife coming

whats Colt's contract? is he just for 2013?

According to Sando he has him making $2.325M in his last year.

thats more than double Kap's salary.

I think that actually includes his signing bonus. 1.5 is actual.

Right on.
Originally posted by valrod33:

he should pick #11

lol.

Dilfer wore #12
I like this trade. Late round picks aren't too valuable and we get a solid, mobile backup to replace the statue we have in tolzien. Going to need him if kaep goes down and we want a smooth transition.

I always thought McCoy got a raw deal with the browns, so I'm glad he'll get some time under harbaugh's tutelage. We'll see what he can really do.
Good move, now we don't have to waste a pick on a QB in the draft.
What's the combined games start for our 3 qb....is it even 16 games
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Apr 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM ]

he should pick #11

13 is the noodle arm qb number

Unlucky noodle arm number. LOL
We dont need another QB throwing punts. We have Andy Lee to kick them.
[ Edited by Wrathman on Apr 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM ]
I remember we used to debate about drafting this dude

he should pick #11

[ Edited by ParkingLotPimpin on Apr 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
I remember we used to debate about drafting this dude

... in the first round
Great move. We flipped #164 for #173 (a "trade down" if you will) and also gave the Browns what is effectively a Mr Irrelevant pick, #227. I read the cap hit is 2.3mil for one year, which isn't bad at all for a young veteran backup with genuine starts under his belt. Basically it's decent insurance if Colin misses a couple of weeks in the season.

I'm still worried that our defence needs attention and we're basically out of cap room, and I suspect we'll swamp DL and DB with draft picks hoping that a couple at least help out.
Share 49ersWebzone