There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree lost vision in SB...

  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,036
Originally posted by cciowa:
it was not called so it was deemed not to be an infraction of the rules. you can quibble about if that was the right call or not but the bottom line to me is you have to overcome those things with big plays , the players and the coaches failed miserably at that task at the end

Bro, I'm a huge advocate for freedom of speech, but sometimes you need to choose your battles. You aren't going to win this one and you're just going to piss people off if you continue to try.
that's as "helmet to helmet" as you can get! But since the refs decided to be invisible and let them play, I guess it's not illegal.

Jim just got out coached in the sense that John recognized that the refs weren't going to call anything. For example, the 7 holding calls that never were on that safety punt. Jim should've told everyone on the free kick return to hold and tackle the defenders.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Mar 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by cciowa:
it was not called so it was deemed not to be an infraction of the rules. you can quibble about if that was the right call or not but the bottom line to me is you have to overcome those things with big plays , the players and the coaches failed miserably at that task at the end

Bro, I'm a huge advocate for freedom of speech, but sometimes you need to choose your battles. You aren't going to win this one and you're just going to piss people off if you continue to try.

especially when theres so much proof, lol

you can find these types under bridges
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,930
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he should've acted unconscious after that. Then they'd HAVE to throw the flag.

Ciowa would still putt the blame on crabs because he didn't get up fast enough.
alot of players catch the ball, get hit harder that that, catch the ball and make the play now he cries about it two months later. the longer you baby them, the longer they will be babies
.......................hurry up September.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 16,021
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he should've acted unconscious after that. Then they'd HAVE to throw the flag.

Ciowa would still putt the blame on crabs because he didn't get up fast enough.
alot of players catch the ball, get hit harder that that, catch the ball and make the play now he cries about it two months later. the longer you baby them, the longer they will be babies

How is he crying about it? You paint such a negative picture on a situation you have no clue of the context. Like I said before, we don't even know if the hit in question is what he was referring to. Maybe you should start questioning why you find yourself in the minority so often?
[ Edited by AmpLee on Mar 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM ]
that was a pretty blatant blow to the head, but it was pretty obvious the refs weren't gonna call anything.

let's not forget the possilbe PI on Roddy White in the NFC Championship game that wasn't called on Bowman.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
How is he crying about it? You paint such a negative picture on a situation you have no clue of the context. Like I said before, we don't even know if the hit in question is what he was referring to. Maybe you should start questioning why you find yourself in the minority so often?

some people enjoy being contrarians
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,930
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
especially when theres so much proof, lol

you can find these types under bridges
yes we cherry pick a few photos. how about you cherry picking all of the mistakes we made( oh i forgot any mistake we made were caused by the refs) and make a nice little photo frame of those things. of course we can not do that because that would throw cold water on the refs were against us all game long theory we can not have that now can we? god forbid you go against the majority here, it is nice to know that the "do not like the message kill the messenger" theory is alive and well on the webzone. i was confused about who i am but now i see i am a troll because i disagree with the majority view and will not baby crabtree. thank you for clearing that stuff up guys
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,930
Originally posted by AmpLee:
How is he crying about it? You paint such a negative picture on a situation you have no clue of the context. Like I said before, we don't even know if the hit in question is what he was referring to. Maybe you should start questioning why you find yourself in the minority so often?
then he should have taken himself out of the game . since we are soo worried about players safety. thank you for your advice
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,930
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
How is he crying about it? You paint such a negative picture on a situation you have no clue of the context. Like I said before, we don't even know if the hit in question is what he was referring to. Maybe you should start questioning why you find yourself in the minority so often?

some people enjoy being contrarians
some people just have a different opinion on things. i know that may be illegal or unlawfull here but it is allowed i think
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
especially when theres so much proof, lol

you can find these types under bridges
yes we cherry pick a few photos. how about you cherry picking all of the mistakes we made( oh i forgot any mistake we made were caused by the refs) and make a nice little photo frame of those things. of course we can not do that because that would throw cold water on the refs were against us all game long theory we can not have that now can we? god forbid you go against the majority here, it is nice to know that the "do not like the message kill the messenger" theory is alive and well on the webzone. i was confused about who i am but now i see i am a troll because i disagree with the majority view and will not baby crabtree. thank you for clearing that stuff up guys

Cherry pick, there are a lot more photos videos....lets see what you can pull together to have what you are saying can hold up ?
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 898
WTF. That ref was right there. That is a blatant head to head hit and it is illegal. If that was Goldson that would have been flagged. We should have won that game despite that obviously. But that is just another example on how this game was not called correctly. And it was called in favor of the Ravens.
We lost end of story tha refs did tha right thing THEY LET THEM PLAY HARD people are never happy u B*tch about to many rules N b*tch if they ain't calling tha rules u want ...
The Pen is blue CC

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home