There are 247 users in the forums

Crabtree lost vision in SB...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I lost vision in the SB too, due to toxic levels of alcohol after the opening kickoff in the second half

Yes, I knew the Ravens deep ball luck would not be sustained in the 2nd half and I told my wife that we would be unstoppable offensively and I was right. Ravens didn't score a single offensive touchdown that half, but when the kickoff went the distance, I was writing the obituary. We came back, but I felt that was 1 too many scores in the deficit for us to overcome. Shame on our special teams
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I lost vision in the SB too, due to toxic levels of alcohol after the opening kickoff in the second half

Yes, I knew the Ravens deep ball luck would not be sustained in the 2nd half and I told my wife that we would be unstoppable offensively and I was right. Ravens didn't score a single offensive touchdown that half, but when the kickoff went the distance, I was writing the obituary. We came back, but I felt that was 1 too many scores in the deficit for us to overcome. Shame on our special teams

Adding insult to injury - the 49ers have given up a return TD in 3 of their 6 Super Bowl appearances.
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Adding insult to injury - the 49ers have given up a return TD in 3 of their 6 Super Bowl appearances.

Yeah, the one in 94' cost me my f*cking bet.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
if you want to play the game you gotta catch the ball luv. all year long our team was touted as the bullies of the nfl. well the ravens were the ones who punched us in the mouth and our reaction or the coaches reaction at the end, was to crawl into a fetal position

this is horses**t.
How is he crying about it? You paint such a negative picture on a situation you have no clue of the context. Like I said before, we don't even know if the hit in question is what he was referring to. Maybe you should start questioning why you find yourself in the minority so often?
then he should have taken himself out of the game . since we are soo worried about players safety. thank you for your advice

How do you know Crabtree lost vision before the play? maybe it was during a play??

You also say

''and i to can have an opinion, even when i dare decide run counter to the popular notions. just because the refs against us is popular, that does not make it right. what is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular.. and in regards to crabs whining about his loss of vision, he should have removed himself instead of trying to make himself out to be a victim two months after the fact. catch the ball and take the hit. that is what big players do on the big stage. sorry but i do not feel like babying crabs today''

Well that was a pretty big stage, i'm glad he nutted up and and stuck in the game instead of ''whining'' about it and asking to be took out.

If he had said anything about about it then he new the docs would not have let him back in the game.
Crabexcuses.
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
if you want to play the game you gotta catch the ball luv. all year long our team was touted as the bullies of the nfl. well the ravens were the ones who punched us in the mouth and our reaction or the coaches reaction at the end, was to crawl into a fetal position

this is horses**t.

Look, Look that hit his head that foul!! Why Ref can see to there but he won't throw the yellow flag? The Refs wanted the 49ers keep suffer for lose game! Its so wrong!! I wanted everyone team are equal and equal game for real... Refs is all cheat wrong!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Look, Look that hit his head that foul!! Why Ref can see to there but he won't throw the yellow flag? The Refs wanted the 49ers keep suffer for lose game! Its so wrong!! I wanted everyone team are equal and equal game for real... Refs is all cheat wrong!!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dp. giggity
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 3, 2013 at 5:16 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone