LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

49ers accepting Punt Rerurner applications

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Honey Badger....5th in the nation in punt return average in 2011, and solid nickel corner.

this...mid round pick, great returner, depth at CB tons of potential and one hell of a playmaker
Honey Badger....5th in the nation in punt return average in 2011, and solid nickel corner.

Originally posted by RnDm11:

this...mid round pick, great returner, depth at CB tons of potential and one hell of a playmaker

but what if he's stoned back there lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BayArea:
James/Hunter/Williams seems like a pretty stacked roster of kick returners.

Midgets

All the better, the shorter guys seem to be the best returners... see Harvin.... That little midge Russel Wilson is a b***h to tackle too... we should know.
Punt reruner? Ruh roh, scooby doobie doo.... Sorry, had to do it. I like honey badger's versatility as a cb/kr/pr.
Well, I COULD run a 4.3
Ginn was another player that I felt held us back from seeing what we had in our younger players. I really liked Owusu and even with his concussion history I felt they should've taken a shot with him. Hope we don't handcuff any other guys by keeping injury prone guys on the roster.
someone said it earlier but i will say it again two words:

First Word: Tavon
Second Word: Austin

Now your turn!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan1984:

Now your turn!!!

Yes Trade up
I don't want Kyle Williams returning punts.

Originally posted by Beeker:
LMJ and/or Kyle Williams

Late round talent - Ace Sanders from South Carolina.

Also, IBTL

First post nailed it.

I really hope we draft Ace.

I trusr KW more than LMJ back there, and he looked promising, but Ace is on another level IMO.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't want Kyle Williams returning punts.

Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Ginn was another player that I felt held us back from seeing what we had in our younger players. I really liked Owusu and even with his concussion history I felt they should've taken a shot with him. Hope we don't handcuff any other guys by keeping injury prone guys on the roster.

Ginn was like a rock back there on punt returns. After years of horrible returners, Ginn was the best thing we had, and was part of our team's success over the past two years. You would think he fumbled the ball 4 or 5 times a year, based on how much the fans turned on him this season, but he only muffed one single punt in two years, and lost the airmailed handoff from Kaepernick a couple weeks later. Fans are so fickle.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

Ginn was like a rock back there on punt returns. After years of horrible returners, Ginn was the best thing we had, and was part of our team's success over the past two years. You would think he fumbled the ball 4 or 5 times a year, based on how much the fans turned on him this season, but he only muffed one single punt in two years, and lost the airmailed handoff from Kaepernick a couple weeks later. Fans are so fickle.

He was a real good return man overall. And we will miss him IMO and Goldson too.
Originally posted by ninerfan1984:

Now your turn!!!

First word: F#CK
Second word: YEAH
Share 49ersWebzone