LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

49ers accepting Punt Rerurner applications

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Marlon Moore
James/Hunter/Williams seems like a pretty stacked roster of kick returners.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Midgets
Originally posted by BayArea:

Not comforting that 2 of them are coming off of serious injuries
Since we're looking for reRuners, does that mean Ginn is coming back?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Midgets

I keep seeing Jacoby Jones with those long strides in the SB and LMJ struggling to get to the twenty.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I keep seeing Jacoby Jones with those long strides in the SB and LMJ struggling to get to the twenty.

It helps when the refs over-look about 4 blatant muggings on the return.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
who ever it may be they better know how to protect the ball.

Before Ted Ginn, there was:

Allen Rossum (The only decent returner we had, and Singletary cut him after the embarassing loss to Atlanta)
Arnaz Battle (Probably the slowest punt returner in league history)
Delanie Walker
Philip Adams (cost us a game against the Saints with fumbled punt, deep in 49ers territory)
Kyle Williams (whose infamous fumbles need no introduction, a big reason why we didn't make it to the Superbowl last year)
Kentwan Balmer (probably the most sure hands we had before Ginn)

Who else? I have nightmares when I think of our punt return game outside of Ginn. I remember I was at the game where
Philip Adams coughed up the ball. I watched the punt go up in the Candlestick wind, spiraling and falling near the sideline.
I just knew that he was going to fumble it. I closed my eyes and then heard a huge groan across the entire stadium.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Since we're looking for reRuners, does that mean Ginn is coming back?

No, NC, and you know this
Originally posted by Psinex:

Allen Rossum (The only decent returner we had, and Singletary cut him after the embarassing loss to Atlanta)
Delanie Walker
Philip Adams (cost us a game against the Saints with fumbled punt, deep in 49ers territory)
Kyle Williams (whose infamous fumbles need no introduction, a big reason why we didn't make it to the Superbowl last year)

Who else? I have nightmares when I think of our punt return game outside of Ginn. I remember I was at the game where
Philip Adams coughed up the ball. I watched the punt go up in the Candlestick wind, spiraling and falling near the sideline.
I just knew that he was going to fumble it. I closed my eyes and then heard a huge groan across the entire stadium.
LOL I remember that. The only good thing he ever did on the field

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Psinex:

Delanie Walker

LOL I remember that. The only good thing he ever did on the field

Terry Kirby
Didn't we have Metcalf for about a year at one point?

All I know is, no one has done it as well since John Taylor was in Red and Gold.
Tavon Austin
Somebody give Bruce Taylor (#44 in your hearts) a ring. Check him out on You Tube sometime. Great return man.
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
It helps when the refs over-look about 4 blatant muggings on the return.

You're right, but that's how they were calling the game.
Reggie Dunn from Utah
Share 49ersWebzone