LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Baalke Wears a Fuzzy Hat

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And you don't. He has foam dice on his SUV.

He can hit the switch and make his Escalade do the 2 wheel motion, when he wants to

The last 4 signings -- Dahl, Moore, Dawson, and Skuta are all about returning the ST to the #1 rank again, like we were in 2011. Woodson and Nmandi are still there as are other FAs that we wanted to sign (Ed Reed). Meanwhile, Pimpmaster Trent just solidified the special teams again. We still have 14 picks, yo. And some cap room.
lol
Trent "P.I.M.P." Baalke

i bet this will get locked

but still, lol
Trent "YOLO" Baalke.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i bet this will get locked

but still, lol

Well then let's make it OFFICIAL

It is not duplicative. It is on topic. And currently relevant It is not a thread about who know who versus who know who at the QB position.

It is complimentary of the GM.

Apart from a few urban metaphors, which I feel are appropriate lol, it is actually a thread about how Baalke handles his business in general and this offseason in particular

Don't go for the big name splash FA

Be selective

Be quick (Boldin) but don't hurry (Reed, Woodson, Nmandi) - that was a Famous John Wooden Quote

He has now solidified the ST with the rest of FA and the draft (14 pick and counting (up or down lol) to go

I think THAT deserves a pimp hat
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
It is not duplicative.

Unfortunately, it is. There is a Baalke appreciation thread that pretty much addresses the same stuff, minus the urban metaphors (which I enjoy, by the way).

Not trying to get the thread locked or even merged (I generally don't care if people make new threads, mainly because the older ones have 200+ posts and things get lost in it).

Anyway, Baalke's approach is the smart way to go, as long as it continues to be successful. In the future, if, for some reason, it isn't going to work and we needed to go after a big-name guy, I would hope Baalke would be willing to switch the style to ensure success.
I was thinking the same thing ...he's rebuilding the "Tony Montana Squad"

Good Job Fellow BSU Beaver
The Trent YOLO Baalke doesn't work... that would be good for Irsay, who gives out money like gold and silver will be our currency tomorrow...

So, Jim YOLO Irsay

Because we are the Soviets in this "Cold War" with the capitalists up north?

Cuz pimpin ain't easy brah.......
Really a pimp ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Really a pimp ?

yes

P. I. M. P.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Unfortunately, it is. There is a Baalke appreciation thread that pretty much addresses the same stuff, minus the urban metaphors (which I enjoy, by the way).

Not trying to get the thread locked or even merged (I generally don't care if people make new threads, mainly because the older ones have 200+ posts and things get lost in it).

Anyway, Baalke's approach is the smart way to go, as long as it continues to be successful. In the future, if, for some reason, it isn't going to work and we needed to go after a big-name guy, I would hope Baalke would be willing to switch the style to ensure success.
He was willing to go after a big name like Manning but he did not lose his head when "risk vs. reward" got out of proportion, and that, was a good thing IMHO.
Share 49ersWebzone