There are 285 users in the forums

Baalke Wears a Fuzzy Hat

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Dahl signing should get him fired.
Originally posted by GoGetit:

Hawks fans would love to see Baalke fired.
Thank God Baalke doesn't listen to some of the stupid comments Zoners seem to come up with like, "The Dahl signing should get him fired."

Please how dumb can you get?

yep

signing someone to play special teams on a squad that struggled all season and also has starting experience at safety is a very stupid move
IN BAALKE I TRUST

[ Edited by Beeker on Mar 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Beeker:

Watch Dahl make a big play to go to the Superbowl! Baalke will make you eat your words!
How do you pronounce his name? I say it "Ball-key". Is that correct?
  • mod
  • Veteran
https

Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Originally posted by Beeker:

Watch Dahl make a big play to go to the Superbowl! Baalke will make you eat your words!

Me? Or the OP?

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
It is not duplicative.

Unfortunately, it is. There is a Baalke appreciation thread that pretty much addresses the same stuff, minus the urban metaphors (which I enjoy, by the way).

Not trying to get the thread locked or even merged (I generally don't care if people make new threads, mainly because the older ones have 200+ posts and things get lost in it).

Anyway, Baalke's approach is the smart way to go, as long as it continues to be successful. In the future, if, for some reason, it isn't going to work and we needed to go after a big-name guy, I would hope Baalke would be willing to switch the style to ensure success.

Mods, please lock and merge.

It is good to have the discussion of Baalke located in one place.

Have a central place makes it easier to follow the discussion. This thread adds little, if anything.
[ Edited by buck on Mar 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM ]
T balk is like drake and his latest song, " started from the bottom now I'm here"!! Crusing through the silicon valley making the monte Carlo bounce !!

This post should get you banned.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
It is not duplicative.

Unfortunately, it is. There is a Baalke appreciation thread that pretty much addresses the same stuff, minus the urban metaphors (which I enjoy, by the way).

Not trying to get the thread locked or even merged (I generally don't care if people make new threads, mainly because the older ones have 200+ posts and things get lost in it).

Anyway, Baalke's approach is the smart way to go, as long as it continues to be successful. In the future, if, for some reason, it isn't going to work and we needed to go after a big-name guy, I would hope Baalke would be willing to switch the style to ensure success.

Mods, please lock and merge.

It is good to have the discussion of Baalke located in one place.

Have a central place makes it easier to follow the discussion. This thread adds little, if anything.
It adds my interest/commentary as I usually skip the "mega threads" which invariably ends up with a handful of posters rehashing the same argument they have had since page 1 and nobody has any damn clue what they are talking about because it is 480 pages later.
I like this thread
Share 49ersWebzone