There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by boast:
Dawson deserves his own gif


Good work, B. Just flat out good work.

This gif alone makes the signing worthwhile.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't entiendo your grammar hombre.

Any recent surgies for dis fool?


Better lol
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by matt49er:
actually just found this:
The terms of Dawson's contract have not been released. He earned $3.81 million as the Browns' franchise-tagged player last year.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/03/19/49ers-sign-dawson-to-replace-akers/

I hope he isn't making nearly that much money

On a serious note:

The fact the the Browns franchised him - does that mean that really is how bad the Browns were or that they valued Dawson that much?

both?

*shrug* Okay, I can believe that seeing as how my wife's family is all Browns homers. However, the re-education of said wife is progressing well, with her actually becoming a semi-knowledgeable 49ers fan over the last 4 years. I wonder why?
Nice signing .
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Any recent surgies for dis fool?


Better lol

Now you're just being ridiculous
How old is he?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Now you're just being ridiculous

I know. But its a serious question does anyone know if Dawson has had any recent surgeries like possibly sports hernia surgery?


I shall call him Murphy
Originally posted by Ajanke:
How old is he?

38
Browns fans are madder than a mother$%$#$ at losing this guy.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I know. But its a serious question does anyone know if Dawson has had any recent surgeries like possibly sports hernia surgery?

No, he's been healthy, pretty rock solid throughout his career and has kicked well in awful weather conditions. Hell, Candlestick will be a major upgrade for him.
Solid Pickup. Happy with this.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by boast:
Dawson deserves his own gif


Good work, B. Just flat out good work.

This gif alone makes the signing worthwhile.

Bump
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
No, he's been healthy, pretty rock solid throughout his career and has kicked well in awful weather conditions. Hell, Candlestick will be a major upgrade for him.

Ok that was probably my only concern for him since thats partially what led to the falling of Akers.
I know he is accurate but is his leg strong for kickoffs? Trying to find out his kickoff touchback rate or whatever they call that stat.
...