There are 178 users in the forums

K Phil Dawson

BUMP. did any one see the tweet about a seahawk asking phil dawson to sign his seahawk lanyard and dawson threw it bahahahaha. silly seacock fans haha.
Ok, he earned his 3 million this year just doing that.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
BUMP. did any one see the tweet about a seahawk asking phil dawson to sign his seahawk lanyard and dawson threw it bahahahaha. silly seacock fans haha.

There's that class Jeds looking for.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
did he immediately delete it or something? I follow him and didn't see it.
Haha good s**t Phil!

f**k the seahags
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Either:
1. He should have kicked it 60 yards.
2. Or just as he was about to sign it, hand the pen to someone else and say "ooooh, so close! Just like the Superbowl."
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

That's a good man!!
i dont understand why Seahawks fans do stuff like this...what did you expect?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
this is the greatest thing i have ever seen. i take back my request for him to take a pay cut
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

There's that class Jeds looking for.

that is exactly the type of class jed is looking for or should be looking for in every player we have!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
we are talking about the same type of head lice infected people who threw debris at bowman as he was carted off the field.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
we are talking about the same type of head lice infected people who threw debris at bowman as he was carted off the field.

They thought it was so cool to fly a banner over our stadium. Its like a bunch of geezers with college mentality thought of it.
Share 49ersWebzone