There are 179 users in the forums

K Phil Dawson

• NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Great news with Dawson. He was so clutch this past season, hope it continues.
Great news! Phil is the s**t and a consistantely good kicker is a fantastic asset to have.
[ Edited by KegBert on Mar 11, 2014 at 11:44 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Knbr says it's for 2 years.
PAAAY THE MAAAN!!!

Good job. We was money last year.
Excellent
Yep...Dawson's worth everything they'll be paying him. Not only was he money for us, but he also takes great care of his body...as Coach said, he's just a good football player. Guys like that we definitely want!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Dawson=Good move.

Boldin=Good move.

Solid
Dawson, Boldin, Kilgore on the cheap, tender on Wilhoite and Dobbs. I'm happy with all the moves although Dobbs is a little confusing at 1.4 mil. Like we have said though we can cut him if he doesn't play well enough to earn that money/last DL spot and have 0 cap hit.

Edit: Forgot we restructured Baldwin and Dahl and cut Rogers
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 11, 2014 at 12:58 PM ]

Great move! Accurate and reliable kickers are hard to find. It is the difference between winning and losing close games. He helped us win several games including being clutch in the playoffs!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Great move! Accurate and reliable kickers are hard to find. It is the difference between winning and losing close games. He helped us win several games including being clutch in the playoffs!

He IS our offense in the RZ! Great signing and good timing on this press release.
hopefully i can actually kick touchbacks with him again on Madden
No terms yet, but a guess is a minimum base salary of $955,000, and $2M signing bonus is my guess. And 100K workout bonuses.
Share 49ersWebzone