There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

Originally posted by susweel:
good i guess but why not just draft one with our 50 billion picks we have.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
A Kicker is definitely a good place to put major $$ into. Great use of resources Baalke!

much more important than a free safety.

Sus always brings the lulz.
Mr. Clutch.

I hope it doesn't have to come down to another FG vs the Panthers.
Re-sign this guy.
Dawesome
Dude doesn't miss worth three mill a year
Remember how some people were skeptical of Dawson because he missed like 3 of his first 7 field goals? Even though two of those misses were from like 54 and 72 yards?
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Phil-Dawson-Sees-Seattle-Crowd-as-Advantage/b917183c-6958-4614-b344-932ea8043495

Look how flat out happy this dude looks every time we see him in these playoffs. 15 years...15 miserable years he suffered in Cleveland. No NFL veteran of his stature should have to go that long without ever having made it this far in his career. In his mind, he's simply blown away to be playing in the Conference Championship game, one win away from heading to the Super Bowl. That's just gotta make him mind-blowingly giddy.

Good for Phil man. I hope we get him his world championship.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Phil-Dawson-Sees-Seattle-Crowd-as-Advantage/b917183c-6958-4614-b344-932ea8043495

Look how flat out happy this dude looks every time we see him in these playoffs. 15 years...15 miserable years he suffered in Cleveland. No NFL veteran of his stature should have to go that long without ever having made it this far in his career. In his mind, he's simply blown away to be playing in the Conference Championship game, one win away from heading to the Super Bowl. That's just gotta make him mind-blowingly giddy.

Good for Phil man. I hope we get him his world championship.

Yes he has earned his ring. I'm happy we will make it happen for him.
We gotta get rings for Phil, Frank, and Justin.
WHOS YOUR DADDY!!!! WHOS YOUR DADDY!!!!
Are we going to re-sign this guy or what?

Until we know we can be consistent in the red zone we can't get afford to go cheap at PK. I'll feel a lot better if we get him locked up before Tuesday.
I think Phil wants to be back and we want him to be back. I see him signing a 1-2 year deal at 2-2.5 mil per which is a discount for us considering he was worth about 3-4 last year. I hope we re-sign him before FA just so we don't have to worry about some desperate team stumbling in and offering him 2-3 years at 3-4 per. Maybe there is an agreement that he will be taken care of it's just a matter of time.
They'll re-sign him...the Colts just locked up their P McAfee for 5 yrs. Baalke & Co have had bigger fish to fry, it'll happen.
Dude was a baller. He ain't no akers
What is taking so long? This guy saved our butt all year long. C'mon man get this guy locked up. He takes care of himself. he'll be chippin it in for next 2 years minimum.