There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
that kick was so close to being blocked.

True but they were offsides too.

Yep, he would of gotten another chance. But still amazing how close that kick was to getting blocked!

MVP this year for us! Another GREAT PK sign by Baalke!
Originally posted by PineNut:
Yep, he would of gotten another chance. But still amazing how close that kick was to getting blocked!

Dude made 2 good FG in 1 kick. Like someone said before-- should've been a 6pointer
Can't state enough how huge it was getting this guy. Akers would most definitely have lost that game. And so happy to see Dawson get some playoff love after sticking it out in Cleveland that long. MUCH APPRECIATION, Phil!
Dawson = $$
Dude paid his dues in football hell (Cleveland). So many guys on our team deserving of a ring!
Watched the game again last night and I saw him give a subtle thumbs up to the Niners sideline as he walked onto the field for the kick. So awesome. Cool under pressure!
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:
Watched the game again last night and I saw him give a subtle thumbs up to the Niners sideline as he walked onto the field for the kick. So awesome. Cool under pressure!

Thanks for bringing that up, forgot he did that! Clutch.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
sus still hates him
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
I think he is the best kicker in the NFL and I really admire what he is doing. His consistency might be one major reason if we go to/win the SB.
Hasn't a patch on Lucianoooooo
Dude called Graham Gano to ask him how the field was
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Nice
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
A Kicker is definitely a good place to put major $$ into. Great use of resources Baalke!

This freaking guy...................