There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Bad pickup. It makes Roman too reliant on getting FGs instead of TDs. At least with Akers, we tried to get TDs.

i hate roman but i can not figure out this logic esp when you said bad pickup. would you rather have a s**tty kicker who can not be counted on in a clutch game. besides the main thing yesterday was that we burned ten minutes of clock and any score was ok.

might be a susweel or chaz boner type of post.
Bad pickup. It makes Roman too reliant on getting FGs instead of TDs. At least with Akers, we tried to get TDs.

Originally posted by crabman82:

i hate roman but i can not figure out this logic esp when you said bad pickup. would you rather have a s**tty kicker who can not be counted on in a clutch game. besides the main thing yesterday was that we burned ten minutes of clock and any score was ok.

agree with smithgdwg. roman knows dawson can make any FG within the 45 yard line so he doesn't try as hard to get first downs.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

agree with smithgdwg. roman knows dawson can make any FG within the 45 yard line so he doesn't try as hard to get first downs.

agreed
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

agreed

exactly, since he knows the FG will be good he knows he can leave a few seconds early to get another hot dog. Too many long drives for touchdowns = fewer hot dogs. He has a highlighted chart for playcalling to maximize the Time of Possession to Hot Dog Ratio.
I hope all of you are voting on my poll. :-}
I f**kING LOVE YOU
Philly vanilly!!!!!
I THOUGHT THAT s**t WAS GOING TO BE WIDE RIGHT.

BUT IT WAS STRAIGHT!!!!!1

MAN, I LOVE ALL OF YOU f*gGOTS
i heard phil dawson saved a box full of kittens from a burning building right before the kick
that kick was so close to being blocked.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
that kick was so close to being blocked.

True but they were offsides too.
Fu*k David Akers hahahaha!