There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
oh sorry, did not know this was a bump from two months ago. nice to not have a sick feeling in my tummy when we go kick a field goal,, right susweet?

Dawson has proved to be a very nice pickup this season.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
He's made 20 consecutive field goals. Money Dawson.

A new 49er record!
Great pick up by Baalke!

I would absolutely dread it every time Akers kicked a FG.

Really confident in this guy.
Another great kicking game by Dawson. One of the more important off season additions to the team
Money money money money.....monnney!! Money man Dawsome. Its so good to just sit back and relax the butt cheeks when were kicking fgs now. Something I couldn't do last year.
Glad he's been kicking well for us since Roman doesn't know what the f**k he's doing in the Redzone
Another hit from Baalke.
phil is a dead ringer for my neighbor Morten (no, not morten anderson). every time i see him on a monday or something i tell him hey Mort you had a great game yesterday, and he has no f**king idea what i'm talking about.
Dawson has been much better than I thought he would be.
Outside of QUAN, this is Baalke best FA pickup
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Outside of QUAN, this is Baalke best FA pickup

well considering boldin wasnt a FA pick up......
Bad pickup. It makes Roman too reliant on getting FGs instead of TDs. At least with Akers, we tried to get TDs.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Bad pickup. It makes Roman too reliant on getting FGs instead of TDs. At least with Akers, we tried to get TDs.

Is this why Detroit was only attempting 2 pt conversions in the snow last week?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

i hate roman but i can not figure out this logic esp when you said bad pickup. would you rather have a s**tty kicker who can not be counted on in a clutch game. besides the main thing yesterday was that we burned ten minutes of clock and any score was ok.