LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 196 users in the forums

K Phil Dawson

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Cause tha 2 or 3+ million a yr for a kicker is a waste in my eyes I'd rather let a rookie like Hopkins start N pay him millions less ...only way any rookies get better is by playing time N I rather give them chances then overpriced players...

are you just guessing at his contact number?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Arguably bigger than LeBron leaving Cleveland

Originally posted by slowriot:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch
Wow stat: Since 2011, Phil Dawson has made 14 of 15 FG attempts from 50-plus yards. #49ers

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 5m Dawson was 13-for-13 from 40+ yards last year. His two misses were from short-range
Dawson is clutch guys from 45 and closer
Cause tha 2 or 3+ million a yr for a kicker is a waste in my eyes I'd rather let a rookie like Hopkins start N pay him millions less ...only way any rookies get better is by playing time N I rather give them chances then overpriced players...

Are those two Ram games worth 2M-3M a year?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
looks like the goal in FA is to get the ST unit back to being #1.
Another good move by Baalke.
Originally posted by pd24:
looks like the goal in FA is to get the ST unit back to being #1.

• Jiks
Well, nice to have that out of the way. Still as a couple have said I wouldn't be surprised if we bring in another guy.
I hope this signing won't make this site crash.

I can live with it if he comes out of camp as the kicker.
I hope this signing won't make this site crash.
Originally posted by kentc1978:

Are those two Ram games worth 2M-3M a year?

Oh yes. And the rest.
Dawson's kicking numbers have been ridiculous over the past couple of seasons, he seems to only be getting better.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
did we pick him up/Cut end of last year

He's been with the Browns his entire career. Career FG accuracy of 84%.....hit for almost 94% last season. Seely is quite familiar with him.

damn ..i can't remember who was it that we picked up...
Share 49ersWebzone