dont know why but I hate this guy
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Which rookie ? You mean Havard Rugland ? We didn't even try him out.

No, I know thet Lions gave Rug a shot, but I meant the rookie, Colton Schmidt (punter/kicker), we had in camp....

Oh, I saw his punts in the preseason, they were pretty good. Did he kick any FGs ?

come to think of it, probably not

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9480872/san-francisco-49ers-sign-colton-schmidt-3-year-deal

Looks like he is a punter. I still say bring in Rugland to try him out. I mean what harm could it do ?

First time someone posted this in the WZ I was like (daaaamn let's sign this kid).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDwbjHV8jLo
just wanted to give phil a shout out. we blew donkey balls yesterday but he nailed a couple of kicks from pretty good distance.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
just wanted to give phil a shout out. we blew donkey balls yesterday but he nailed a couple of kicks from pretty good distance.

and our new longer snapper is good. ok thats the happy thoughts for today
Phil Dawesome!!
Unsung hero of the team. Money man!! Thank you Phil Dawesome!! CLUTCH!!
He's made 20 consecutive field goals. Money Dawson.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
All I know is Dawson needs to step his game up a notch this week. We might need him to kick a game winning FG on Sunday. Hopefully we win big so we don't have to, but yeah.

Don't worry, Kap will have his back. Dawson will go 0-2 on field goals and 6-0 on extra points
dawson needs to step up his game?? sounds like the poster thinks he is struggling?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
oh sorry, did not know this was a bump from two months ago. nice to not have a sick feeling in my tummy when we go kick a field goal,, right susweet?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
oh sorry, did not know this was a bump from two months ago. nice to not have a sick feeling in my tummy when we go kick a field goal,, right susweet?

Dawson has proved to be a very nice pickup this season.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
He's made 20 consecutive field goals. Money Dawson.

A new 49er record!
Great pick up by Baalke!

I would absolutely dread it every time Akers kicked a FG.

Really confident in this guy.
Another great kicking game by Dawson. One of the more important off season additions to the team
Money money money money.....monnney!! Money man Dawsome. Its so good to just sit back and relax the butt cheeks when were kicking fgs now. Something I couldn't do last year.
Share 49ersWebzone