There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
He's been a little inconsistent, which concerns me, he like missed his first dome FG since like the mid 00s apparently.

-The more I break down film and study Dawson, the more I see that he doesn't trusts his young long snapper, this could change though, but I saw Dawson almost get pooched on every f**king FG, we gotta do something about this.
Well he better trust his holder then
He's been a little inconsistent, which concerns me, he like missed his first dome FG since like the mid 00s apparently.

-The more I break down film and study Dawson, the more I see that he doesn't trusts his young long snapper, this could change though, but I saw Dawson almost get pooched on every f**king FG, we gotta do something about this.

lol
his long snapper? lol
Have not liked what I've seen from Dawson. I don't know if it's the snap or the adjustment holding on the opposite side for Lee, or both..

But Dawson looks extremely shaky and I've yet to see a good solid, right down the middle kick.
lol niner fans lol
He simply has not been as good as advertised. Age could be a factor. I am still curious what Havard Rugland could bring and hope we can give him a tryout at least.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Maybe he's got an itch or pinch on his groins frikken p*ssy!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
He simply has not been as good as advertised. Age could be a factor. I am still curious what Havard Rugland could bring and hope we can give him a tryout at least.

HAHA, detroit let him go and Akers been sucking... that kid is pretty good
Dude had a knuckle field goal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol

LOL I'm getting toasted tonight watching old NFL games!!!
Originally posted by Jt8786:
Dude had a knuckle field goal

Wasn't his first one, either.
All of his extra points were knucklers too. Never thought anyone would miss Cleveland that much...lol.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 27, 2013 at 10:04 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Phil Dawson has been a disappointment so far, isn't there any better kickers out on the market right now?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Phil Dawson has been a disappointment so far, isn't there any better kickers out on the market right now?

Kickalicious?
Not panicking yet, but I would like to see some consistency from Dawson.