LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

K Phil Dawson

Originally posted by mikeyrocks:
Originally posted by cciowa:
ok i will bite.. what did he do last year to make you think he is past his prime? i love people like this who throw a guy under the bus before he has even climbed aboard. sheesh

Nah bro you can't talk about last year, even though he was 7-7 from 50+ yards and a 93% kicker with those winds and crappy field in Cleveland, those stats mean absolutely nothing.

He's going to be shanking kicks left and right. Count on it!

Haha you ain't lying. 2013 is a new season. And I doubt a 40 year old kicker is going to be nailing them down the uprights like he's bend it beckham
40 year old pro bowl kicker is gunna just fall off lol thats priceless. I guess he shouldnt be in a rush to get to the stick to start get acclimated to the conditions cuz hes gunna be no good anyways according to the debbie downers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
40 year old pro bowl kicker is gunna just fall off lol thats priceless. I guess he shouldnt be in a rush to get to the stick to start get acclimated to the conditions cuz hes gunna be no good anyways according to the debbie downers.

do you note the ones who feel this way have no logical alternate solution. they just say well you can draft a kid in the 6th round throw him in there and hope for the best,, this guy has the mental toughness that akers never had. playing for the browns will do that for you. am just stunned by some of the comments about solving a huge huge need for this team
do you note the ones who feel this way have no logical alternate solution. they just say well you can draft a kid in the 6th round throw him in there and hope for the best,, this guy has the mental toughness that akers never had. playing for the browns will do that for you. am just stunned by some of the comments about solving a huge huge need for this team

We need a logical alternative to some of this pessimistic bs plastered all over this forum.
Heard on the radio he will be wearing # 9
He announced it yesterday. The holder lee wear 4 kicker dawson wears 9 kinda creative.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

We need a logical alternative to some of this pessimistic bs plastered all over this forum.
i thought before free agency began we would not hear any b***hing and moaning about how the niners do free agency because we have had two years now to see how good this system has been for us and we should be used to it. was wrong

I thought before free agency we had a crying for help need to improve our special ed teams from last year, we signed two guys who can do that plus mutitask and play other positions of need for us... people still slitting their wrists

I thought before free agency we had a crying for help need for a new kicker and if we found a really good vet with a proven track record we should sign him and everyone would be thrilled,, was wrong its just unbelievable not to mention i think we signed a gem in dorsey who will bring more to the table than the two people we lost

i thought before free agency began we would not hear any b***hing and moaning about how the niners do free agency because we have had two years now to see how good this system has been for us and we should be used to it. was wrong

I thought before free agency we had a crying for help need to improve our special ed teams from last year, we signed two guys who can do that plus mutitask and play other positions of need for us... people still slitting their wrists

I thought before free agency we had a crying for help need for a new kicker and if we found a really good vet with a proven track record we should sign him and everyone would be thrilled,, was wrong its just unbelievable not to mention i think we signed a gem in dorsey who will bring more to the table than the two people we lost

Whoever the comedian was making picks with the fox guys this years said it best "49ers fans are insane!!!"

This board could use an enema.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
ok i will bite.. what did he do last year to make you think he is past his prime? i love people like this who throw a guy under the bus before he has even climbed aboard. sheesh

Nah bro you can't talk about last year, even though he was 7-7 from 50+ yards and a 93% kicker with those winds and crappy field in Cleveland, those stats mean absolutely nothing.

Haha you ain't lying. 2013 is a new season. And I doubt a 40 year old kicker is going to be nailing them down the uprights like he's bend it beckham

I had to check my sarcasm meter first, but it looks like it's working fine.....

The dude just had the best year of his career, and now he'll magically be worse? WTH you people smoking?

Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:

He was being sarcastic....
There I edited my post. Where's the fun in being sarcastic if you have to point it out
There I edited my post. Where's the fun in being sarcastic if you have to point it out

I think right now with the amount of debbie downers on the site some peoples sarcasm meters are malfunctioning.

Don't sweat it. Sorry about my post. Like said I have a hard time between joking and real. So much going on it's tough to tell the difference.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone