There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

Beeker, the only guy(s) I got pissed at were the refs in Super Bowl, I literally wanted to kill them. A flag is a flag no matter the time and game. Whether 1st or 4th Quarter, unlike the NBC announcers made it out to be, or preseason or super bowl. That pissed me off. Seemed fixed to me. Just saying.
Originally posted by Beeker:
Thanks brah. I won't pester you with a bunch of cap questions here. I'll go find the thread wherever else it is LOL

It is no biggie, I have no issue, I recheck all threads I post in in case, and of course PM me, have no problems with it.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Beeker, the only guy(s) I got pissed at were the refs in Super Bowl, I literally wanted to kill them. A flag is a flag no matter the time and game. Whether 1st or 4th Quarter, unlike the NBC announcers made it out to be, or preseason or super bowl. That pissed me off. Seemed fixed to me. Just saying.

You, me, and about 50 million other non-Rayvens fans, my friend.

If it's a foul it's a foul, it pissed me and every 49ers fan off, but I am over it, glad to have our new guys aboard. And I wont miss the departed 49ers. Wont miss Goldson's 15 yard personal fouls he got every game, or Delanie's stone hands. RJF and Sopoaga were great and all, but they didn't play as much to warrant the deals they got.
*** it was fixed. And it will be fixed this year for Tony Gonzalez as well. Watch...you heard it here first
Great deal for the 49ers! Hope Dawson works out good.
Originally posted by NCommand:
*** it was fixed. And it will be fixed this year for Tony Gonzalez as well. Watch...you heard it here first

Maybe we can do it for Justin Smith?? lol

If it's a foul it's a foul, it pissed me and every 49ers fan off, but I am over it, glad to have our new guys aboard. And I wont miss the departed 49ers. Wont miss Goldson's 15 yard personal fouls he got every game, or Delanie's stone hands. RJF and Sopoaga were great and all, but they didn't play as much to warrant the deals they got.

No arguments here. I've actually gone back and watched each game from last year. I think there might have been 2 games during the regular season he didn't get called for a 15 yarder. Delanie - yes, he was versatile, but yeah, the brick hands got on my nerves (he did get better at the end of the year, and I think it might have been as much due to how hard Kaep throws). RJF and Soap - enjoy not getting to the playoffs, or if you do, bouncing out the first round.

Trading for Q was a brilliant move initiated by JOHN, not JIM. I'm extremely happy with it, especially for our low 6th.
Signing Dorsey - top 5 talent, fairly cheap, with Tomsula coaching him up - Pro Bowl year.
Signing Skuts, Dahl, and Moore - welcome back top 5 ST unit.
Signing Phil "Dawggpound" Dawson - Other than age, no questions a great signing.

Woodson/Nnamdi - meh, I can live with or without them. IF they sign, it better be for a very low pay and heavily incentivized 1 year contract.

Can't wait for the draft.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mikeyrocks:
Nah bro you can't talk about last year, even though he was 7-7 from 50+ yards and a 93% kicker with those winds and crappy field in Cleveland, those stats mean absolutely nothing.

He's going to be shanking kicks left and right. Count on it!

well if he does i am sure you will be proud your first sentence makes zero sense, you just made the case for him being a good fit for us and a upgrade from what we had last year. you can not be reasoned with. i am sure if we drafted a kid who s**t down his legs you would be running around here saying how you were the sole voice of opposition against a rookie kicker and we should have had a vet
No arguments here. I've actually gone back and watched each game from last year. I think there might have been 2 games during the regular season he didn't get called for a 15 yarder. Delanie - yes, he was versatile, but yeah, the brick hands got on my nerves (he did get better at the end of the year, and I think it might have been as much due to how hard Kaep throws). RJF and Soap - enjoy not getting to the playoffs, or if you do, bouncing out the first round.

Trading for Q was a brilliant move initiated by JOHN, not JIM. I'm extremely happy with it, especially for our low 6th.
Signing Dorsey - top 5 talent, fairly cheap, with Tomsula coaching him up - Pro Bowl year.
Signing Skuts, Dahl, and Moore - welcome back top 5 ST unit.
Signing Phil "Dawggpound" Dawson - Other than age, no questions a great signing.

Woodson/Nnamdi - meh, I can live with or without them. IF they sign, it better be for a very low pay and heavily incentivized 1 year contract.

Can't wait for the draft.

Yeah can't say it any better. I can live without Woodson and Nnamdi. I feel we would do better extending some guys, and drafting well.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mikeyrocks:
Nah bro you can't talk about last year, even though he was 7-7 from 50+ yards and a 93% kicker with those winds and crappy field in Cleveland, those stats mean absolutely nothing.

He's going to be shanking kicks left and right. Count on it!

well if he does i am sure you will be proud your first sentence makes zero sense, you just made the case for him being a good fit for us and a upgrade from what we had last year. you can not be reasoned with. i am sure if we drafted a kid who s**t down his legs you would be running around here saying how you were the sole voice of opposition against a rookie kicker and we should have had a vet
pssst ..... he was being sarcastic, brah ... jus' sayin'
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

in the last week since free agency began and with the moves the niners have made or not made it is hard to say who is joking
Originally posted by cciowa:

in the last week since free agency began and with the moves the niners have made or not made it is hard to say who is joking

Agreed 100%. Most don't take the time to actually indicate they are being sarcastic. That's the hazard of electronic communications. Can't see a face or hear a voice or inflection. Makes life hard, yanno?
Originally posted by gold49digger:

He has to announce his retirement publically...coin a term such as "last ride" and then allow the media to create a God-like image of him. The NFL will sign off...Vegas right behind. LOL
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Yup! Gore the next season after Justin, then maybe Vernon or someone else right after Gore. BOOM (3 Super Bowls IN A ROW)!!