There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

Phil Dawson: 'The Pele' Onside Kick Extraordinaire!
Baalke didn't go for the flash and cash (Woodson / Nmandi) just yet.

The last 4 signings have solidified the ST that was #1 in 2011 but took a dip last year. If you can strengthen 1 unit in FA, that is huge.

He's already done this for ST.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Dude looks like a coach.
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Phil Dawson: 'The Pele' Onside Kick Extraordinaire!

That's badass

Wow they really love him in Cle. That was cool. Best kicker video ever.
There was always talk about Josh Cribbs coming here because Seely worked with him in CLE, but this also makes so much sense
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Nice video, but some players only need 1 jpeg

[ Edited by wysiwyg on Mar 20, 2013 at 12:16 AM ]

That brought a tear to my eye.

Browns fans really are diehards. They deserve to have some success after all they've been through.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Browns fans really are diehards. They deserve to have some success after all they've been through.

Yeah. Watching the Ravens hoist two must be brutal.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

They just beat us in the Superbowl. Oh wait, that was the midnight move.

The pick that we traded to move up to #13 to draft JJ Stokes became . . . Ray Lewis

The stole the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Karma is a biyatch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
Originally posted by valrod33:

He looks like a 1950's Air Force officer.
The 49ers are so attracted to these old kickers. That's why they keep getting sports hernias and injuries where they dropoff. We need a younger kicker. Retreads who are old don't hold up for the long run. There is nothing wrong with spending a later round pick on a kicker. Although it seems unlikely now.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The 49ers are so attracted to these old kickers. That's why they keep getting sports hernias and injuries where they dropoff. We need a younger kicker. Retreads who are old don't hold up for the long run. There is nothing wrong with spending a later round pick on a kicker. Although it seems unlikely now.

Let me get this straight.....

You want to pass up on the most accurate kicker in NFL history among kickers with 300+ attempts. Pass on a guy who made 29/31 attempts last year, and has made 14 of his last 15 attempts of 50+ yards. Pass on a guy who has kicking in bad weather down to a science.....for a late round rookie kicker.

Brilliant....just....brilliant.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I found the posts on the Browns board very amusing. They love this guy big time and are actually saying they hope we can get him a ring since they couldn't get him one. Also some posts about him being a better kicker here because we have better weather than in Cleveland. I can't help feel sorry for them having had so many seasons of losing. Lebron ditched them now apparently the most loved kicker ever ditched them (lol). We thought we had it bad over the years those guys don't even know what it's like to see their team in a superbowl.