There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

K Phil Dawson

Doesn't matter who the kicker is, all they are going to be doing this season is kicking extra points.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
sign pro bowl kicker

fans complain

did you expect anything different?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
sign pro bowl kicker

fans complain

this
Thank god we got him and not Tynes. Hate that motherf**ker.
I (sort of) called this guy signing here weeks ago. Another intelligent FA move by Harbaalke!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Exactly the guy I wanted!!!!.

Made 29/31 FG attempts last season. Has made 14 of his last 15 attempts of 50+. Experience kicking in bad weather. Has a big leg, can kick touchbacks consistently. Perfect signing.

Same here.

He was actually towards the top of my FA wishlist.
"Niners fans: You are getting a tremendous kicker, probably one of the best at kicking in poor weather conditions, not to mention he always came up big in clutch situations (granted those were few and far between for the Browns).

Us Browns fans came to cherish and value his work. No one could handle the Lake Erie winds quite like Phil. He will be missed…"

We should have no problem of making any 50 yard field goals any more.
Make it official mods.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by buck:
Why were teams afraid to return kicks against the Browns?

I am not trying to be a pain, but I do know enough about the Browns to understand the point.

Thanks

Team werent afraid to return the ball against the browns because overall they were a poor team = less touchbacks

Bump for buck.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Make it official mods.

This. +1
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 23s David Akers missed 13 FGs in 2012 (29 of 42). Phil Dawson has missed 14 FGs since 2009 (93 of 107). #49ers
Originally posted by valrod33:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 23s David Akers missed 13 FGs in 2012 (29 of 42). Phil Dawson has missed 14 FGs since 2009 (93 of 107). #49ers

San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers1m
The #49ers have signed WR Marlon Moore to a one-year deal.
Originally posted by slowriot:
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers1m
The #49ers have signed WR Marlon Moore to a one-year deal.

lol who