There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Haralson reduces cap number.

Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Also this probably eliminates any chance of us signing a vet pass-rusher such as James Harrison or John Abraham.
can not rule that out. it is a big need and someone good could come to us cheap. this team likes to playing the waiting game in free agency for the right player,

Yeah, but only if he's not taking up too much of the cap. We need that for Nnamdi.

James Harrison?! Wouldn't want that prick on my kickball team.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
James Harrison?! Wouldn't want that prick on my kickball team.

so what you're saying is you have a kickball team?
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
James Harrison?! Wouldn't want that prick on my kickball team.

so what you're saying is you have a kickball team?

Is that the same as having a dodgeball team?
Originally posted by Beeker:
Is that the same as having a dodgeball team?

I think its in between having a tee ball team and a dodgeball team
We are going to cut someone else.

It will either be Goodwin or Whitner. Whitner if we sign another safety that will start. I don't think Dahl was signed to be a starter. Goodwin may just voluntarily drop his salary to the 2.5 mill range or be cut. He knows he has no bargaining power at his age.
Im not 100% Goodwin would really care. Id like to keep him but I dont think he needs to think about taking a cut. He probably was the weakness in our Oline.
Love having Parys back...w sorely missed him so bad this year
Great news to get this done, glad he is staying, he is solid against the run. Hoping he plays his heart out. Move saves team $1.57 million.
He's experienced...was a starter, now a valuable b/u. I'd say Fleming & Johnson will be in competition with whomever Baalke drafts for a roster spot.
Great job. Parys is so underrated around here its not even funny. We missed him bigtime last season.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Great job. Parys is so underrated around here its not even funny. We missed him bigtime last season.

Agreed. We definitely could have used him to keep Aldon a little healthier late in the year.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Great news to get this done, glad he is staying, he is solid against the run. Hoping he plays his heart out. Move saves team $1.57 million.

PM me when you get all these updates entered AB.
I screamed for us to cut him 2.5+ mill but with tha pay I'm happier with him now
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Also this probably eliminates any chance of us signing a vet pass-rusher such as James Harrison or John Abraham.
can not rule that out. it is a big need and someone good could come to us cheap. this team likes to playing the waiting game in free agency for the right player,

Yeah, but only if he's not taking up too much of the cap. We need that for Nnamdi.

James Harrison?! Wouldn't want that prick on my kickball team.

I think it more means those veteran pass rushers eliminated the possibility of signing with the Niners.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,436
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I screamed for us to cut him 2.5+ mill but with tha pay I'm happier with him now

Not screamed, but I was in favor of cutting him. Now he can go tell Revis how its done.