There are 251 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Classic Baalke signing. This new era front office doesn't care about the court of public opinion. Dahl is a guy who has to work hard, focus on fundamentals, put in the time watching film, and can be a two dimensional contributor on defense and special teams. Yes, he is not as physically talented as Woodson or Goldson, but with our coaches and scheme that may not matter because they will put him in the best possible position to contribute effectively. Moreover, he comes cheap and won't put the niners in cap hell in the future. By signing high impact, low salary players the front office has the flexibility to sign and keep cornerstone players, like Bowman, Aldon, and Iupati, who have proven successful in our system, rather than gambling on flashy, big name free agents for the sake of being offseason champs.
WTF did we do wow we really doomed now
I really had my hopes set on Woodson or Reed ugh
Originally posted by 49ersFoeLife:

lol

probably over priced and not worth the price. But doesn't mean Woodson is out of the picture.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Maybe he is going to replace CJ Spillman on ST and gice Spillman a shot at becoming a starter.

Oh God I hope not
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
I cant stop lmao at this gif

Its a fact though, looks at the reactions to this signing and others as of lately.

Yea, kinda sad really lol
I expect our safety depth chart to look like this...

FS: Woodson/High Draft Pick... Dahl... Robinson
SS: Whitner... Spillman
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

probably over priced and not worth the price. But doesn't mean Woodson is out of the picture.

Its not like Dahl will be handed the starting job. I bet we either sign another safety or draft a safety high. We have 5 picks in rounds 1 to 3. I'm sure at least 1 of those picks will be a safety.

I think Dahl will be a decent back up safety and special teams player.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
camp fodder

lol!
  • fan49
  • Veteran
He's not starting. Garenteed back up spill man starts.

• fan49
  • Veteran
Rather have him than the two midgets start
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
ST and safety depth.

Hopefully. Colin Jones was a key ST loss just like Costanzo.

Originally posted by matt49er:
@evansilva
Craig Dahl racked up 24 tackles & 2 forced fumbles in 4 meetings with #49ers over past 2 yrs. Ideally suited as third safety/special teamer.

I seriously hope this is the case. If he is a Skuta type signing who can come in and put our ST's where they were two years ago, then all is good. I hope his signing doesn't mean that Woodson and Nnamdi wanted to much money, hopefully one or both of them are still in play.
Lol. He's depth, and nothing more. He may not even make the final roster.

Simmer down.
Did anyone catch that he is colorblind?
ram fans laughing their asses off haha

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f58/signed-s-craig-dahl-51163/
Share 49ersWebzone