LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Boy, what a great move (sarcasm intended)!

you understand it was a restructuring and is saving the the team $400K?

gona need every last penny to pay jerome simpson!
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by thl408:
Also, when was the last time the 49ers executed a fake punt? That's right.

Dahllin!

No offense bro, but how many times will they actually attempt a fake punt? Dahl is horrible IMO, I wish they would have cut his ass.

They still can!
No offense bro, but how many times will they actually attempt a fake punt? Dahl is horrible IMO, I wish they would have cut his ass.

our best ST player? really AB?

man he should be slapped for that comment

our best ST player? really AB?

He can play ST all day. I don't ever want to see him line up at safety again. He is beyond bad; he's infuriating. He knows where to be, but his unathletic ass can never get there. I wish I could get paid to watch football. He's been standing about 10 feet away from some of the most exciting tds scored against us!
  • thl408
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
He can play ST all day. I don't ever want to see him line up at safety again. He is beyond bad; he's infuriating. He knows where to be, but his unathletic ass can never get there. I wish I could get paid to watch football. He's been standing about 10 feet away from some of the most exciting tds scored against us!

A lot of this. Stats back up that Dahl is a good ST contributor, but man is he bad as a safety. With Bubba off the team, I hope Bubba's spot is taken by a young safety with some upside and can challenge Dahl for the backup safety spot.
OK, the worst day in niner offseason history has its cherry.

Worst 49er all time. I'm saying it. He has overtaken Marquez Pope For me.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Boy, what a great move (sarcasm intended)!

you understand it was a restructuring and is saving the the team $400K?

Wow, he saved us enough money to sign an UDFA a and still be a worthless backup. Be still my heart.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jbeale49:

All 5"7 of Marquez lol....that's 's for the laugh man
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

A lot of this. Stats back up that Dahl is a good ST contributor, but man is he bad as a safety. With Bubba off the team, I hope Bubba's spot is taken by a young safety with some upside and can challenge Dahl for the backup safety spot.

Understatement. Good point about Bubba. With L.J. McCray they can now at least draft a real FS.
Originally posted by bors:
All 5"7 of Marquez lol....that's 's for the laugh man

If this is purely a special teams play, I'm fine with it. Watching him play with the defense makes me want to hurl.
Ppl that are saying he does a good job i have news for u L.J. McCray not only can play on ST at the same level but he also can actually play Safety better then this chump what a waste of 1.3 mill dollars could of used that cap on a rookies or one decent FA

How quickly we forget Mark Roman!

But yeah, this is the cherry.

No way. He's not even the worst 49er safety all-time (Dana Hall, I'm looking at you)
Originally posted by paulk205:
No way. He's not even the worst 49er safety all-time (Dana Hall, I'm looking at you)

I think we all have our personal worsts. Funny though, the 3 suggestions on the table are all safeties. Hall was probably the most costly level of inept, 28th overall I believe?
Share 49ersWebzone