Shop 49ers game tickets
  • kaynj
  • Veteran
Thank God I thought the niners just resigned this dude. Then i saw the date
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kaynj:

May we "pre-move" this thread to NFL talk....? in hopes...?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by kaynj:

May we "pre-move" this thread to NFL talk....? in hopes...?
haters . i am dahls only friend
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by thl408:
I thought he just signed a 3 year deal. Then I saw the thread creation date. whew.

Sorry for the scare guys i just thought this was the proper thread to ask the question why is he still part of this team

How dare you scare us like that! lol
Don't get excited this was just a move to reduce his salary cap number of 1.7 million. He's still got to fight for his supper!
I hope he doesn't make the team again...
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by thl408:
I thought he just signed a 3 year deal. Then I saw the thread creation date. whew.

Sorry for the scare guys i just thought this was the proper thread to ask the question why is he still part of this team

Same here! Cut him out like a cancer!
I think we save 1.7 mil. That should go right to signing dockett or core or cox or cully. Don't care who just do it! Bacardi and cola. DO IT. DO IT
The title of this thread is the scariest in NT.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jbeale49:
The title of this thread is the scariest in NT.

LOL troof

Originally posted by Afrikan:
I got alot of s**t, I usually do around here..lol, but yeah when we first signed I pointed out that I just don't want to take the chance of him having to step in...regardless if its if the signing is for special teams.

I just never believed in over looking previous horrible performance, just for "vet experience".

let me ask you...would you rather have a Vet who has shown WITH his "Vet Experience" was STILL making bone headed mistakes? (like when Dahl was with the Rams and again is still doing with us)....over other potential young unproven guys competing against each other and finding the best one.

Craig Dahl seems like a cool level headed dude, from interviews I've seen. But on the field man, I think he was just going to make this team no matter what when we signed him in the offseason with that contract....and with us having a rookie Free Safety.

Damn Straight.

and damn you Tru2RedNGold25 for bumping this post and scaring the s**t out of me.
Seriously, i was against this signing from Day 1, he was terrible in St. Louis, He's terrible here. I would have rather kept Ventrone than him.
What was that M. Branch song my ex girl friend liked... O yeah.... " Good... buy to you.... and everything you do... "
He's like the new Mark Roman......
Yea, he needs to go already.
Share 49ersWebzone