There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Craig Dahl

Before this latest crap between Finnegan(C. Long & now laaambs' fan) & C. Dahl, now I "can't wait"(B. Scott's voice, I think) til we play the laaambs. Sea-Adderal is at the topped of my division list but the laambs' game is slowly creeping ahead of the Sea-Adderal game. Go niners ssmmaackin' our division opponents & beating the rest if the NFL teams.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I'm still trying to figure out why Finnegan got so pissy about what Dahl said? He made a statement. He didn't insult anyone.

This. I don't understand this at all.

They just lost their biggest advantage. He's trying to act tough.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
I'm still trying to figure out why Finnegan got so pissy about what Dahl said? He made a statement. He didn't insult anyone.

people usually talk tough when they are scared
They're just asking for a ass whipping by talking trash.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
They're just asking for a ass whipping by talking trash.

now that we got a new kicker and a new backup tight end who may actually catch the ball, maybe we can finally beat them

Exactly! Finnegan better watch out before the Niners go "Andre Johnson" on him.
The best part is the Dahl will probably be the back up safety. Finnegan is a real life troll and should be treated as such.
Well now that the cats out of the bag the 9ers can disguise their looks better and we will steamroll the Rams. Thank you Dahl.
OK yes we didn't beat the hams last year but it was because of slumping David akers. Common had he not missed both times we would've been 13-3 and number one in the playoffs years prior tho what we beat them 8 or 9 out of 10. And the funny part is they almost didn't beat us either oh and did I forget u guys suck the last three Years plus
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Yea the way he reacted it's like we just took away their biggest weapon against us, lol.
This is probably the best value you will get out of Dahl. Ever. Won't be on the field.

I posted this a month or so in a different thread.

What was he, 3rd worst S last season?
Originally posted by RedAlice:
This is probably the best value you will get out of Dahl. Ever. Won't be on the field.

I posted this a month or so in a different thread.

What was he, 3rd worst S last season?

He might thrive in a different enviornment then STL.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by pelos21:
So he's saying we tipped plays against the Rams last year?? Lol still only tied and had to win ot.

Yup with them knowing our plays the great finnegan could not secure 2 wins lol!!! Nor dahl or the rest of the rams team! This season needs to get rollin! 2 months cant get here soon enough

If Akers didn't have a hernia they still would have lost. lol

This makes me feel better about matchups vs. the Rams this year.

100% agreed
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Can't get enough of this gif
I think Dahl was only signed to rat on how the Rams read the 9ers offensive plays last year.