LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Hopper:
https://twitter.com/JOEL9ONE/status/344994586814468096

He's actually counting the days since we last beat them. lol I love how insecure these guys are.

Lmao Long went to the classic no comeback approach of trying to correct someone's spelling....on twitter of all things.

somebody should tweet him and ask if he can count the days since the rams won the division lol.

Haha...
I'm still trying to figure out why Finnegan got so pissy about what Dahl said? He made a statement. He didn't insult anyone.
I thought we did win the George Halas last season. The dumba$$ needs to get his facts straight and we were oh so close to getting the Lombardi. Rams didn't even qualify for the tourney. Besides, they are looking up to us just like everyone else in the division and they just as the Seahawks are trying to pattern their team after ours and are building to stay competitive with us. No fan in our division has any right to think that they have reason to taunt us being as they all have inferior franchises
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I'm still trying to figure out why Finnegan got so pissy about what Dahl said? He made a statement. He didn't insult anyone.

This. I don't understand this at all.
I hope the Niners stomp the Rams twice next season. If we lose the Thursday night matchup in St Pooie I'm going to be so pissed! GO NINERS!
Before this latest crap between Finnegan(C. Long & now laaambs' fan) & C. Dahl, now I "can't wait"(B. Scott's voice, I think) til we play the laaambs. Sea-Adderal is at the topped of my division list but the laambs' game is slowly creeping ahead of the Sea-Adderal game. Go niners ssmmaackin' our division opponents & beating the rest if the NFL teams.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

They just lost their biggest advantage. He's trying to act tough.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:

people usually talk tough when they are scared
They're just asking for a ass whipping by talking trash.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
They're just asking for a ass whipping by talking trash.

now that we got a new kicker and a new backup tight end who may actually catch the ball, maybe we can finally beat them

Exactly! Finnegan better watch out before the Niners go "Andre Johnson" on him.
The best part is the Dahl will probably be the back up safety. Finnegan is a real life troll and should be treated as such.
Well now that the cats out of the bag the 9ers can disguise their looks better and we will steamroll the Rams. Thank you Dahl.
OK yes we didn't beat the hams last year but it was because of slumping David akers. Common had he not missed both times we would've been 13-3 and number one in the playoffs years prior tho what we beat them 8 or 9 out of 10. And the funny part is they almost didn't beat us either oh and did I forget u guys suck the last three Years plus
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Yea the way he reacted it's like we just took away their biggest weapon against us, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone