LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
now everyone can take a breath of fresh air, and know that Dahl isn't starting.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
now everyone can take a breath of fresh air, and know that Dahl isn't starting.

Hope we all feel better now. Haha
I still can't believe people really thought Dahl was brought in to replace Goldson. It was like Armageddon in here for a while lol. As if nobody had ever heard of addressing needs through the draft.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Dahl will beat out Reid
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Dahl will beat out Reid

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Dahl will beat out Reid

Dahl guna be a pro bowler
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cortland Finnegan ‏@CortFinnegan 15m @ProFootballTalk Craig Dahl is lame and weak for that glad he with another squad we know how he play thanks for the tips we know who 2 go at
Originally posted by susweel:
Cortland Finnegan ‏@CortFinnegan 15m @ProFootballTalk Craig Dahl is lame and weak for that glad he with another squad we know how he play thanks for the tips we know who 2 go at

Finnegan is a b*tch

Finnegan is a b*tch

Yup. Dirtiest player in the game.

Finnegan is a b*tch

ya, sounds like it... wow sour grapes
So he's saying we tipped plays against the Rams last year?? Lol still only tied and had to win ot.
Originally posted by pelos21:
So he's saying we tipped plays against the Rams last year?? Lol still only tied and had to win ot.

Yup with them knowing our plays the great finnegan could not secure 2 wins lol!!! Nor dahl or the rest of the rams team! This season needs to get rollin! 2 months cant get here soon enough
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by pelos21:

Yup with them knowing our plays the great finnegan could not secure 2 wins lol!!! Nor dahl or the rest of the rams team! This season needs to get rollin! 2 months cant get here soon enough

If Akers didn't have a hernia they still would have lost. lol

This makes me feel better about matchups vs. the Rams this year.

LOL. Finnegan is like the webzone. He still doesn't know Dahl is not starting.

I kid, I kid.
Share 49ersWebzone