There are 220 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Did anyone catch that he is colorblind?

- Delanie Walker didn't.
- Well he must be colorblind if he looked at himself and thought he could become an NFL safety.

All jokes aside, if you think this is a bad signing without knowing how much he's getting paid or how much of his contract is guaranteed, you're just. . .you're dumb. There's no other explanation. You really think he was signed to be our starting safety? Think again, this time for more than 2 seconds. Use your brain. There you go. Keep it up.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is he taking over for Dashon?

Unclear at this point. We should get a hint once we know how much $$$ he signed for. I'm assuming he'll be a 3rd safety and special teamer. We'll draft the replacement to Goldson.
Congrats to the Seahawks for winning the NFC West in 2013-2014
Originally posted by xela510:

lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i would assume a respectable back up for both strong and free safety, good special teams as i think he was captain of special teams two years ago for the rams and just the good blue collar work ethic the coaches like,,, hell i could be wrong. i thought david boston was going to be signed and lead us to the promise land
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Unclear at this point. We should get a hint once we know how much $$$ he signed for. I'm assuming he'll be a 3rd safety and special teamer. We'll draft the replacement to Goldson.
i think this is probably right and i really have no problem if a a kid comes in and starts right away. mr spock said for everything there is a beginning
3 years? Oh lawd
Originally posted by maxsmart:
This is false, I know at least half as much as the dumbest guy on our staff!
But really there are some smart guys on the zone, and there are some dumb guys in pro football. Joe Thomas (cough) Singletary (cough) . . .

We have some really intelligent posters but most of us on here including myself are lacking in X's and O's knowledge. We follow the NFL daily but still a big difference between that and coaching/playing for 20-30 years.

Anyways, I don't want people to follow Baalke blindly and say every signing is a good one but there are many on here that have a problem with almost all the signing and don't understand what a salary cap is. This whole we have to get all the big name free agents or our season is over crap is old. Just look at the facts and research the "free agency winners" every year and see how they do. Almost all of the big money signings don't work out. You have to put a system in place and build through the draft and get budget free agents. Sure a big name once in awhile is ok but you can't really buy championships in the nfl.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

some things are not even worth answering
Originally posted by maxsmart:
This is false, I know at least half as much as the dumbest guy on our staff!
But really there are some smart guys on the zone, and there are some dumb guys in pro football. Joe Thomas (cough) Singletary (cough) . . .

yeah its not like singetary is a hall of famer or anything...

Competition for the job as I read it.
3yr 5 million come on guys
3 years for $5M with $800K to sign.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Competition for the job as I read it.

Everyone competes for there positions. Means nothing.
Originally posted by cciowa:

some things are not even worth answering

3yrs 5 million for this dude come on man
Share 49ersWebzone